< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Latest activity

• W
    Wen replied to the thread Gemini lake refresh.
    Coronavirus does not affect our production
    • 1585131881775.png
  • Y
    [CITA = "Huang, mensaje: 8568, miembro de: 10443"] ¿Usted ha visto un par de puntos blancos que aparecen bajo la minisforum para la...
  • spikerguy
    spikerguy replied to the thread Cannot boot Linux.
    It's good to hear that you have Ubuntu/Debian UCS working, UCS is one of the best Distro for Home server management. Would you like to...
  • spikerguy
    spikerguy reacted to acpkendo's post in the thread Cannot boot Linux with Like Like.
    Hi @spikerguy, thanks for the reply. You're correct, the issue was that I could boot from the Univention Corporate Server (Debian-based)...
  • A
    acpkendo replied to the thread Cannot boot Linux.
    Hi @spikerguy, thanks for the reply. You're correct, the issue was that I could boot from the Univention Corporate Server (Debian-based)...
  • Y
    Hi Followed instructions carefully and after several attempts, system still sticks at the MINISFORUM logo after selecting the usb drive...
  • Y
    Yhwach replied to the thread Gemini lake refresh.
    It's almost 25 March and I'm wondering if you guys have received the N4020 processors yet or has the virus delayed everything?
  • MinisForum
    MinisForum reacted to spikerguy's post in the thread Debian with Love Love.
    I think pc boxes are becoming very common and linux would be the best option to have an entertainment centre along with a fully...
  • MinisForum
    MinisForum reacted to spikerguy's post in the thread Fan control in Linux with Like Like.
    Good to hear from smother happy linux user :)
  • MinisForum
    Glad to know that you have solved the issue, you are great!
  • MinisForum
    MinisForum replied to the thread Intel Graphics driver update.
    Please try installing HEVC apps , thanks...
  • J
    For what it's worth, I may have fixed this problem. I've disabled power management for usb devices and for the keyboard and mouse. I'm...
  • spikerguy
    spikerguy replied to the thread Cannot boot Linux.
    Wait for some more tries. Maybe i can help. From this thread what i understand is that you can boot debian from usb stick but once you...
  • spikerguy
    spikerguy replied to the thread Debian.
    I think pc boxes are becoming very common and linux would be the best option to have an entertainment centre along with a fully...
  • spikerguy
    spikerguy reacted to leftHanded's post in the thread Debian with Like Like.
    No issue here, just letting you all know that I've got my N33 up and running on Debian without any issues. It's running some docker...
Top Bottom