< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Z83-F Windows 10 pro 1903 system (update to 1909)

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Z83-F(Z83-W ): The system file can be reinstalled by the system file provided below. The system file is Windows 10 pro (ver:1903 and ver:1909)

This is the download address(ver:1903) :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ajaccpscb4owva/BLT-JX-MINIPC-X5R110-CC54B-110-A.rar/file

This is the download address(ver:1909) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/pcf195cy5vwrrkh/Z8350_ver1909.rar/file

Reinstall system steps:

Last edited by a moderator:

JRAlley

After following the instructions given and going through the reinstall, I am still getting the same EFI Shell error screen at boot up. Please advise.

Huang

Administrator
After following the instructions given and going through the reinstall, I am still getting the same EFI Shell error screen at boot up. Please advise.
If the same page appears, then you can enter the BIOS to see if the order of the startup items is broken. If the Windows startup item is not optimal, modify it back to the optimal level.

themasterjpb

113/5000
Tengo un problema con el sistema operativo y se siguen las instrucciones, pero no lo hago Boote y no sé qué hacer.
esto no sucede a mí de allí del logotipo.

themasterjpb

[CITA = "Huang, mensaje: 8568, miembro de: 10443"]
¿Usted ha visto un par de puntos blancos que aparecen bajo la minisforum para la rotación?
[/CITAR]

solo me aparece eso lo es reiniciado de fabrica y nada

coccoliso

I wanted to know if the W10 1903 image can also be used to update an old Z83-W that is still working but has remained in the 1803 version or there may be problems.
1) Has nobody updated a Z83-W to 1903 ?
2) Can I try to install everything simply with a USB key and then install the drivers ?
3) The Z83-W version is WIN 10 Home or am I wrong ?

Huang

Administrator
I wanted to know if the W10 1903 image can also be used to update an old Z83-W that is still working but has remained in the 1803 version or there may be problems.
1) Has nobody updated a Z83-W to 1903 ?
2) Can I try to install everything simply with a USB key and then install the drivers ?
3) The Z83-W version is WIN 10 Home or am I wrong ?
w can also be upgraded to the 1903 system, w can support Windows 10 system, whether it is HOME or PRO system.

RLongpre

The SN code behind the Z83-F series MINI PC starts with “MGW” (as shown). The system file can be reinstalled by the system file provided below. The system file is Windows 10 pro 1903.

This is the download address:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ajaccpscb4owva/BLT-JX-MINIPC-X5R110-CC54B-110-A.rar/file

Reinstall system steps:

I downloaded the 1903 file and got a Checksum error when expanding. I'm not sure of the file. Downloaded twice, got same error.

RLongpre

I downloaded it again and it extracted without error. Thank you. Also I have a Z83-II and have to reinstall Windows 10 to get the upgrade. First I extract the drivers with the Powershell - Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination "full path of folder". The only other thing to do is add "4345r6nvram.txt" NVRAM document under the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. The Z83-II is running fine with 1903. Not sure this will work with the Z83-F.

Attachments

Huang

Administrator
I downloaded it again and it extracted without error. Thank you. Also I have a Z83-II and have to reinstall Windows 10 to get the upgrade. First I extract the drivers with the Powershell - Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination "full path of folder". The only other thing to do is add "4345r6nvram.txt" NVRAM document under the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. The Z83-II is running fine with 1903. Not sure this will work with the Z83-F.
This system works with the Z83-F, I am not sure if it will be installed on the Z83-II if there is a lack of drivers.

coccoliso

I managed to do an installation from scratch with an USB drive of the W10 home 1903 version by
- retrieving the key
- copying the existing drives
with the tools found on the web.
For WIFI drivers I copied the file xxxxnvram.txt in system directory and everything worked perfectly.
The only problem is the WDM sound of the HDMI which sometimes asks me for a restart but everything then works.
I noticed that sometimes the system starts but takes some time to reload the system time properly.
Have some idea?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
I managed to do an installation from scratch with an USB drive of the W10 home 1903 version by
- retrieving the key
- copying the existing drives
with the tools found on the web.
For WIFI drivers I copied the file xxxxnvram.txt in system directory and everything worked perfectly.
The only problem is the WDM sound of the HDMI which sometimes asks me for a restart but everything then works.
I noticed that sometimes the system starts but takes some time to reload the system time properly.
Have some idea?
The first boot after reinstalling the system does have a slower start. Is there no driver for HDMI without sound? You can check the "Trumpet" icon in the lower right corner to see if there is no switch to the HDMI output sound.

coccoliso

I have no selectable device, there is only HDMI system speaker as a device. After the installation I have only the voice of the HDMI device SAMSUNG as the only selectable item.
Everything works if I select
1) "Troubleshoot audio"
2) check for specific sounds that I haven't listened anything.
I will be prompted to restart and when the PC turns back on, the SAMSUNG HDMI device will appear.
BUT THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME THAT I TURN ON AND I HAVE TO REPEAT EVERYTHING
It is as if sometimes the system status is not recorded at shutdown

Yoda

Hi
Followed instructions carefully and after several attempts, system still sticks at the MINISFORUM logo after selecting the usb drive and does not progress further (tried both versions)
any help ?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Hi
Followed instructions carefully and after several attempts, system still sticks at the MINISFORUM logo after selecting the usb drive and does not progress further (tried both versions)
any help ?
Have you seen a few white dots appearing under the minisforum for rotation?

Yoda

Finally got this to work did the following not sure if both required.
1) renamed directory from “scripts” to “Scripts”
2) used a monitor on that interface rather than a tv on hdmi

Top Bottom