< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

X400X300 bios update (support Windows 11)

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding the previous operation document, it was updated under the window10 system interface. Because some users interrupted the update operation, it did not boot. So, now republish the document to update bios under the shell. Please update carefully and do not power off. Thank you
We are not responsible for any failures caused by other human factors.
The updated document is as follows.

Sandro

I hope this will work also for my x400 because with the old procedure it stopped to work and now i can see only black screen, as i posted yesterday.
Today i will try..

Sandro

Hello to everyone, so i tried the new bios update procedure, but i see ever and only black screen, nothing seems to work so i'm disappointed because i toght i made a good purchase but after only three months i've a scrap and i need probably to buy another pc!..but before to ask for refund to the seller if anyone can propose me another solution thanks in advance

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Please try to press the reset hole for 30 seconds to confirm if it can be solved. If there is still a problem, it may be a BIOS update failure. Please provide the purchase order number and send it to support@minisforum.com, the seller will contact you for free replacement, thank you.

Sandro

Thanks for your reply, I have already tried this procedure several times without results, only the blue light of the power button turns on and the fan starts but the pc no longer shows the bios home screen and operating system does'nt start, so I'll write to support

Top Bottom