< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

windows reinstallation

ragsmodesto

My mini pc kept freezing up with no option other than a hard shutdown, and the browser page kept flashing repeatedly, so I reinstalled Windows.
Now, it still freezes up, the browser still flashes and I get a notification that the browser does not have access to graphics(although most of the graphics do load), I have no audio, and I get a notification to activate Windows, but I have no product key. Help!

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ragsmodesto said:
My mini pc kept freezing up with no option other than a hard shutdown, and the browser page kept flashing repeatedly, so I reinstalled Windows.
Now, it still freezes up, the browser still flashes and I get a notification that the browser does not have access to graphics(although most of the graphics do load), I have no audio, and I get a notification to activate Windows, but I have no product key. Help!
Hello,

Please tell me your specific model of the machine, and the picture will be sent to my email, I will solve everything for you.

Best regards,
Hu

Olgun007

MinisForum said:
ragsmodesto said:
Now, it still freezes up, the browser still flashes and I get a notification that the browser does not have access to graphics(although most of the graphics do load), I have no audio, and I get a notification to activate Windows, but I have no product key. HelpHi
Hi
I need a tutorial for the wlan installation

Olgun
[hr]
MinisForum said:
ragsmodesto said:
Now, it still freezes up, the browser still flashes and I get a notification that the browser does not have access to graphics(although most of the graphics do load), I have no audio, and I get a notification to activate Windows, but I have no product key. HelpHi
Hi
I need a tutorial for the wlan installation

Olgun

ragsmodesto

MinisForum said:
ragsmodesto said:
Hello,

Please tell me your specific model of the machine, and the picture will be sent to my email, I will solve everything for you.

Best regards,
Hu
The model is [font='Amazon Ember', Arial, sans-serif]Z83-W Fanless Mini PC Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit Intel x5-Z8350 (Up To 1.92 GHz) HD Graphics, 2GB/ 32GB/ 4K/ 1000M LAN/ 2.4/5.8GHz WiFi/ BT 4.0 [Dual Output - VGA/HDMI][/font]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ragsmodesto said:
MinisForum said:
ragsmodesto said:
Hello,

Best regards,
Hu
The model is [font='Amazon Ember', Arial, sans-serif]Z83-W Fanless Mini PC Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit Intel x5-Z8350 (Up To 1.92 GHz) HD Graphics, 2GB/ 32GB/ 4K/ 1000M LAN/ 2.4/5.8GHz WiFi/ BT 4.0 [Dual Output - VGA/HDMI][/font]
The system and steps have been sent to your email, please check.

Best regards,
Hu

Top Bottom