< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Windows 11, Secure Boot and BIOS update

Moa

My first post on this forum :)
I have an N34 and I am overall pretty happy about it.
Question 1: where can we get the latest BIOS updates? I haven't found any obvious link on the support pages.
Question 2: Windows 11 refuses to install because the processor is not supported (Fine, I am happy to bypass that) and Secure Boot is not supported (Which is awkward most modern machines support Secure Boot). I didn't find any settings in the BIOS to enable/disable it. Any of the new version of the BIOS enables this? (Or can we expect any new release?)
Thank you for your help!

Moa

What about old bios updates? Is there a page where all past updates are kept available? (Like typical HW support pages...)
I have had the machine for several years so I am probably not on the latest BIOS
Any support for Secure Boot?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
What about old bios updates? Is there a page where all past updates are kept available? (Like typical HW support pages...)
I have had the machine for several years so I am probably not on the latest BIOS
Any support for Secure Boot?
N34 currently has no new bios updates.
In fact, N34 does not support the upgrade of windows11. Please understand that.

Moa

N34 currently has no new bios updates.
In fact, N34 does not support the upgrade of windows11. Please understand that.
Does it mean there has never been any new bios since the N34 has been released?
Thank you for the information about the non support of Windows 11

Moa

Maybe you can refer to this video to install windows11
Thank you, I am aware I can bypass the normal process. There are some risks of not being able to receive Windows 11 updates later on though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom