< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Windows 10 Pro Activation

sicurezza

I bought a Kodlux GN41 and after an hard system fault i've forced to reinstall windows 10 Pro with clean microsoft iso file. Now windows need the activation and the automatic activation procedure don't work. Can you help me for a solution?
Thank You

Huang

Administrator
I bought a Kodlux GN41 and after an hard system fault i've forced to reinstall windows 10 Pro with clean microsoft iso file. Now windows need the activation and the automatic activation procedure don't work. Can you help me for a solution?
Thank You
Send to your private message.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Activation License is still valid。why do you reinstall? if reinstall windows 10 Home....,Sorry ,I can't help you.

ocisp

Hi Wen, where are you reading i am installing Windows Home?
Windows license should work also if the user need to formatting the PC maybe because the space on the internal memory is full and cannot erase files or maybe Windows is not working well.

I ant know if a reinstallation is done how the license can be restored. Why you helped many user on the forum and you are not giving this information to me?
I choose this device because have Windows Pro i don't want use Windows Home.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Reinstall windows 10 pro, windows activation code is still valid, don't worry, if there is any problem in this area, we will provide support.

Toran

Hello, I was testing out Win 10 Enterprise, but would like to revert back to the activated version of Win 10 Pro. Can you please forward the Windows 10 Pro Activation Code for my unit? Please advise what other data I should forward. Thank you.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Hello, I was testing out Win 10 Enterprise, but would like to revert back to the activated version of Win 10 Pro. Can you please forward the Windows 10 Pro Activation Code for my unit? Please advise what other data I should forward. Thank you.
Please send the order number ,and the serial number on the bottom of the product to my mailbox.(support@minisforum.com)
thank you!

eswale

I reset the Windows 10 pc and now it is showing that Windows 10 Pro is not activated. Can you help??

Top Bottom