< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

When much load then Black Screen

TuxyLord

Hello,

when the mini pc warms up by getting load, then suddenly i get a black screen.

Then i must press the power button to power off and start the pc new and so on.

My System is Kubuntu 20.04 LTS 64bit with 16GB RAM

The System crashes really often.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
It may be a memory problem, it may be a system problem, or it may be that the heat sink is not in full contact with the CPU, causing it to overheat and shut down. Please eliminate it step by step, I hope this information is helpful to you.

TuxyLord

CPU hadnt hat full contact , And the System was faulty.
Ive made new thermal paste on the cpu cooler and installed the system new. Now its running.

TuxyLord

Ive opened the bottom case, then there are a few screws for the heater and the fan. I took of the original heating pad and made some good thermal paste on it.
Then reassembled it all back.
Ive installed Manjaro with Plasma instead of Kubuntu. Now its running.
Regardless its really noisy the most of the time.

DianusAuch

I'm stuck just after taking the fan. There is a plastic stuff and I can't see anymore screw. Is there some kind of tutorial with pictures somewhere ?What should I do next please?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
I'm stuck just after taking the fan. There is a plastic stuff and I can't see anymore screw. Is there some kind of tutorial with pictures somewhere ?What should I do next please?
Please disassemble the machine to check what is stuck, or you can provide me with relevant pictures.Thanks

Top Bottom