< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

unpacking New Z83-F Windows... problems starting

cws220

Hi. I just joined the forum as I received my new Z83-F and started but without success to get past the "MINISFORUM" start screen with the circling dots... as it is supposed to start but stuck on it for about 30mins. I had a blue screen momentarily and rebooted going back to the start screen.. another 30mins wasted.

Did anyone go through same problem? and how was it resolved?

thanks

cws220

Unfortunately I don't understand chinese.
I decided to return this product back to Amazon. I don't believe the product is worth this much trouble if we have to go resetting it and wasting time.
Clearly disappointed but you should sell a product work out of the box as promised without having to go through this. It seems like I'm not the only one going through this situation as I read in other threads.
I'm done. returning the product and requesting full refund from Amazon!

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Unfortunately I don't understand chinese.
I decided to return this product back to Amazon. I don't believe the product is worth this much trouble if we have to go resetting it and wasting time.
Clearly disappointed but you should sell a product work out of the box as promised without having to go through this. It seems like I'm not the only one going through this situation as I read in other threads.
I'm done. returning the product and requesting full refund from Amazon!
Sorry, this is a language barrier that another colleague did not notice when responding to you.
In order to solve this problem, please remove all external devices and keep only the DC / HDMI / USB keyboard. Because there may be system problems caused by external devices, I suggest you follow the steps to restore the system. If you are not satisfied, please provide Amazon Order number, I will provide you with satisfactory service .
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dfjq1p7of9j02b1/Reset_you_PC.pdf/file

cws220

Thanks for following up.
I checked your notes and steps and decided that it is too much trouble and potentially an issue that could happen again.
I was intending to use this as a media-server PC for someone who doesn't have any technical knowledge in case of troubleshooting in the future.

I processed and shipped the product back to Amazon for full refund.
I suggest that your company figures out how to fix this issue specific to this device.
Customers like myself want a plug-and-play device right out of box instead of having to fix it as soon as it comes out of the box.

Thanks

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Thanks for following up.
I checked your notes and steps and decided that it is too much trouble and potentially an issue that could happen again.
I was intending to use this as a media-server PC for someone who doesn't have any technical knowledge in case of troubleshooting in the future.

I processed and shipped the product back to Amazon for full refund.
I suggest that your company figures out how to fix this issue specific to this device.
Customers like myself want a plug-and-play device right out of box instead of having to fix it as soon as it comes out of the box.

Thanks
Hello and thank you for your reply. This time we are sorry for the problem. We are collecting product serial numbers to resolve this issue. If possible, can you also help us provide the product serial number to find the problem? This is not the normal state of our machine. To appreciate your help, we are also happy to replace more advanced machines and apologize. We hope to have the opportunity to solve this problem in order to provide the best service and satisfactory solution

Top Bottom