< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

UM300 wifi(Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ) driver update

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The Driver download address:
The Video of Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers :

Update this driver to solve the following bugs :
1.Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) caused by the Intel Wireless driver
2.Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur while playing online video and turning on Windows
10 mobile hotspot.
3.Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur when rebooting the system
4.Under some circumstances, a system may fail to automatically reconnect to the Access Point
after returning into the RF range
5.Wake on Wireless LAN may fail on a system with wireless AMT (Intel* Active Management
Technology).
6.With certain HW/SW configurations, random network disconnection may occur and require
reconnecting manually
7.Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 21.120.0 has been updated to include functional and
security updates. Users should update to the latest version

Brentchap

Joey,

I have an issue where the wireless adapter will disappear from the device manager. The initial setup of the pc went great, got online and updated all the microsoft products and drivers etc. , but then the next day the wifi adapter was not listed in the device manager. I installed a wifi driver and it connected and worked fine for a while and then same thing happened again??? I have built a lot pc's in my day, never seen this before. I have repeated this scenario x2 ....Any suggestions?

Also the driver shown above is not listed on that link provided, so I downloaded the latest win-10 64 bit driver, but there is no setup or executable file in the zip file???

Please help...... Brent

Brentchap

Joey,

I give up, I reseated the M.2 card and reinstalled the Intel wifi driver and it worked, then I restarted and the wifi adapter was not listed in the device manager again.
You said above to "reinstall the system" I am not sure what that means as there was no recovery disk or software included, can you clarify that for me please.

Cheers.... Brent

joey

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, maybe you can try to reinstall the window10 system to solve this problem.

joey

Administrator
Staff member

Top Bottom