< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

UM200 Locks up. Shuts down on it's own.

Michael _L

I recently purchased(2/13/2021) a Minis Forum DeskMini.
Specs are below.

UM200 4GB + 128G SSD
AMD Athlon 300U
Windows 10 PRO
Radeon Vega 3 Graphics

Everything went well out of the box. A few days later it began to lock-up. The lock-up doesn't last long, but is aggravating. This past weekend, the Mini began shutting down(re-starting) on it's own.

I know very little about computers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Did you add RAM or SSD or HDD or other external devices?

Last edited:

Alexlbq

Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ??
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.

Michael _L

Did you add RAM or SSD or HDD or other external devices?
Thanks for the reply, Joey.
Sorry for my long delay in answering your reply. Life got in the way.

No, I haven't added anything. It's out of the box. The problem with it shutting down on it's own has cured itself somehow. Although, the locking-up had not gone away.
Sometimes it's so bad, I have to manually shut down(power button), then restart it. Like I stated earlier, I have very little experience with software issues.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reply, Joey.
Sorry for my long delay in answering your reply. Life got in the way.

No, I haven't added anything. It's out of the box. The problem with it shutting down on it's own has cured itself somehow. Although, the locking-up had not gone away.
Sometimes it's so bad, I have to manually shut down(power button), then restart it. Like I stated earlier, I have very little experience with software issues.
When plugged in, press and hold the reset hole for 30 seconds to clear the CMOS and restore it.
Or you can try to reinstall system to solve

Top Bottom