< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

U500-H CMOS battery

seb

Do you have instructions for changing the CMOS battery on the U500-H mini-pc? I have been having intermittent problems waking the PC up when suspended and once lost my time settings, so I am suspecting a weak battery.

Thanks!

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @seb Regarding the battery, we currently do not have any instructions for replacing the battery. Regarding the time setting, you can change it through the following settings, and then check the time
Press "WIN + X" --- "Computer Management" --- "Services and Applications"-"Services", find the system service named "Windows Time" in the list, and then double-click the service to open After the properties of this service, please select "Automatic" in the "Startup Type" item of the service properties, start this service, and then restart the computer.

seb

Thanks for your reply! Can the CMOS battery be replaced? Is there any advice that you can offer in this regard? I am less concerned with the time setting than I am with the failure to wake up properly after being suspended.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, we are temporarily unable to replace the cmos battery. Regarding the wake-up problem, I don’t think it has much to do with the CMOS battery. Maybe you have a system problem. You can press the reset hole to try to solve this problem.

Top Bottom