< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

The GK 41 system and driver

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The link of GK41 system is below :
The link of GK41 driver is below :
install system step:

roba

I just got the GK41(It already had 20H2 installed.) last month and want to do clean install.

I downloaded and installed the image and driver from the support page, but on the device manager screen, it seems that the device driver for the multimedia audio controller is not installed.

Can I find a device driver for a multimedia audio controller somewhere?

Or will a new (eg 20H2) OS image be published on the support page someday?

I downloaded the OS image of GK50 and installed it, and it seems to work fine.
Is it okay to continue using this as it is?

roba

I've been running it for half a month and haven't seen a blue screen.
I will continue to use it as it is and check the situation.
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Donciccio44

Hi, since I've got a virus to my mini, I installed a windows11 but there was some drivers missing or could not be installed, so I try to come backe to windows 10, But I have difficulties to understand the procedure regarding U disk U usb etcc.. is there any way to explain in a very easy way for dummies? Thanks
Donciccio

Donciccio44

Please refer to the document to reinstall the system
Install_of_Windows_10 STEP:
Thanks Joey, fact is that the document is not so easy to read and the picture are not so clear, this my problem, or is it possible to download the windows as ISO

Donciccio44

Thanks Joey, fact is that the document is not so easy to read and the picture are not so clear, this my problem, or is it possible to download the windows as ISO
I did exactly like the guide, the problem occur that the two versions of windows 10 are not same, the GK41 versions have the drivers as well the Microsoft version no drive, so you have to install from the GK41DRIVERS, but those drivers does not install on the microsoft version. Now I downloaded the GK41 versions, but they are not ISO, which I need to make abootable usb pen and the SO. What exactly I need is a ISO version of th GK41 windows which came with the drivers

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Download link of GK41 latest factory system:
USB flash disk installation of SOP :

Donciccio44

Download link of GK41 latest factory system:
USB flash disk installation of SOP :
Thanks Joey, that was Easy and Clear

Donciccio44

Hi, I managed to install the SO 1909 which I copied on the USB and everything worked fine, but the it starts to update to 2H20 and lost the Audio, I tried to install from the driver files but no use. Tonight I will install the latest you sent me and see

Manfred

Sorry, my english is terrible.

I read something about Win11 in your postings. Could it be, that inside your BIOS "secure Boot" is enabled? Some drivers do not seem to be secure-boot-ready at this time. My UM700 does not work correct with enabled "secure boot", no audio-drivers are detected!!! Try to disable "secure boot" in your BIOS. With disabled "secure boot" my UM700 works very fine.

Last edited:

Donciccio44

Sorry, my english is terrible.

I read something about Win11 in your postings. Could it be, that inside your BIOS "secure Boot" is enabled? Some drivers do not seem to be secure-boot-ready at this time. My UM700 does not work correct with enabled "secure boot", no audio-drivers are detected!!! Try to disable "secure boot" in your BIOS. With disabled "secure boot" my UM700 works very fine.
Thanks, I'll check it

Top Bottom