< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Th50 suddenly switched off and won't power back on.

Uptown

Hello, whilst browsing the net, my TH50 suddenly switched off and won't power back on. The power supply light flashes green. I have tried another 65w 19v supply but it also flashes. I have also reset the CMOS but no avail.

I have tried contacting support by email, phone, messenger, Twitter, Facebook and on the website but I haven't had a response. Any help or suggestions please, I have only had this pc for two months.

Last edited:

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Minisforum has received your email and has responded to you.
Please unplug all external devices (including monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.) and power supply, and use a paper clip to press and hold the reset hole for 30 seconds to clear the CMOS recovery.
If it still cannot be restored, please contact your sales to apply for after-sales, thank you for your understanding.

Uptown

Still no response. Not happy about this. Quick enough to take the money, but no response to my emails/posts is poor.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell me your order number, I will assist you to apply for replacement or refund, thank you

Uptown

Hello and thank you for your help. Just to update you, I have been contacted by support who advised various tests such as CMOS reset, removing hard drive to try and boot to bios etc.

Unfortunately, when I tried to switch it on, the power supply usb-c connector started to smoke and melted. As you can imagine, I was not happy and sent photos and video to support and asked for either a refund or replacement. They still haven't replied yet.

So if you can help me, then my order number is
EMAIL ADDRESS: peteramor1972@googlemail.com
NAME: Peter Amor
*MODEL: Th50
*ORDER ID: MS12043
PHONE NUMBER: 07882963458

Attachments

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Judging from the pictures, this has burned out, and no specific cause can be drawn at this time.
I have contacted the sales of the relevant platform and they will be in touch with you. please wait patiently.

Uptown

Judging from the pictures, this has burned out, and no specific cause can be drawn at this time.
I have contacted the sales of the relevant platform and they will be in touch with you. please wait patiently.
They have contacted me and requested the machine be sent back to Hong Kong where, upon receipt, they will issue a refund.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Regards,

P Amor

Uptown

Hello Joey,

I'm sorry to contact you further but, I sent back the unit , as requested, for a refund. It was delivered to the Hong Kong depot on the 9th of August by DPD and I was informed that the refund would be processed by 2-3 days.

It is now 10 days later and after numerous, unanswered email enquiries, I still haven't received the refund.

Would you please follow this up immediately and give me my refund.

Top Bottom