< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Support for i9 9900?

skaning

yes it will, but dont buy the pc. it runs terribly loud with the i3 already. i had 2 different from amazon. also the vrm temps are 120 degrees with the i3. the 9900 will run even hotter. rememberr vrm explode over 120-130 degrees.
Thanks for your input! i have seen your threads about the temperature issue. However, I kind of believe that you have been unlucky and got two bad ones. Reason for that is I have seen videos on youtube when H31 running stresstest without any temperature or fan noice issues. For example this video

Will post here as soon as I have tried it out.

bonebraker

Thanks for your input! i have seen your threads about the temperature issue. However, I kind of believe that you have been unlucky and got two bad ones. Reason for that is I have seen videos on youtube when H31 running stresstest without any temperature or fan noice issues. For example this video

Will post here as soon as I have tried it out.
i have wAatched the same.video before buying but thats not quiet and the video proves it. over 60dba, dont listen to the sound in his video, the mic will mot pick it up since they have noisefilter but check his decibel meter. 60-70dba is already starting too damage hearing: https://www.google.com/search?q=decibel+meter&tbm=isch&client=firefox-b-d&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_ntSaqYrsAhVMYBoKHcfiCaEQBXoECAEQKQ&biw=1351&bih=654
im not hatting, just inform urself better, both pc had identical temperatures an both fans sounded exactly the same. i did not replace one pc, i had two of the same maachines together at one time

u dont have to believe me ofc even though i m the one who tested it first hand. i for sure dont understand chinese and neith2r do you i assume

skaning

I do believe you, I might just have under estimated the sound level. Again, thanks for your detailed info on this! Might just look for another solution for a mini i9 9900 system.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The H31 does not have such a high temperature. Just like the H31 I use in the office, its performance is sufficient for me to handle various office tasks. I personally recognize a product very much

bonebraker

The H31 does not have such a high temperature. Just like the H31 I use in the office, its performance is sufficient for me to handle various office tasks. I personally recognize a product very much
yes it does, the motherboard gets 120 celcius hot check for yourself in aida64

Narg

Hi all!

In regards to the fan noise and weird temps. I also was annoyed by the frantic fan changes and high levels, plus odd temps shown in CPUID HWMonitor. So, I just updated my new H31 in Windows Update. This was after installing the full Windows 10 Home package from Minisforum (I bought the unit without an HD, so I had to install that package.) As you should know, Windows Update no longer forces many hardware driver updates anymore. You have to click on the "optional updates" link if you see it. Here you may find a number of Intel updates, as well as other hardware. After installing a number of these hardware driver updates, including that strange "1970" intel update, my fan noise is now much quieter, and the temps in CPUID HWMonitor are now well within what they should be. I'm sure I could push the machine back up to loud fans, but normal surfing, including a lot of streaming media did not bring the fan noise back up to the annoying levels it was before.

P.S. TMPIN5, 6, 8 are still crazy high, and I feel that is due to a problem in HWMonitor, not the actual readings.

Top Bottom