< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Shipping in January

hanko panko

@joey, production must be running at full capacity by now, when do you expect to start shipping?

I Europe, everybody is working from home, so we need fast computers like the H31G.
I would like to promote the product for you when I get it!

joey

Administrator
Staff member
We are very sorry, we are actively integrating material production, please wait patiently and hope you all are well.

miniuser

This doesn't sound like a good news.
So, what is new approximate shipping date? What is the current real status?

hanko panko

The H31G was supposed to ship in November. This was postponed to January and I see that they are now postponing to the end of February.

oreodunko

Yeah, this is getting out of hand.
I made my purchase because i believed that it would be shipped in November, but then it was postponed to January which i tell myself ok.. i will at least be able to receive it by February. Now this happens... and even then i'm not even sure if they will ship it by end of February. What makes me even mad is that minisforum puts out "sold out" on H31G and after a few days allows orders from their shop again. Why do they do that when they have already shortage in materials ?
I am going to start work from home very soon and i believe the machine will not arrive on time, i am still planning what to do.

oreodunko

Yeah i saw the delivery delay update awhile ago. Unfortunately, as i can no longer wait for H31G since i am starting work, i have bought another machine.
I have left a message and emailed Minisforum to cancel my order 2 days ago, but i have yet to receive any response. Any help please ? @joey

joey

Administrator
Staff member
If you have already contacted your seller, please be patient. Due to the busy sales work, I may reply to you later.

Top Bottom