< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Shipping dates for x400?

KennyK

Cool I was wondering when you were going to create a section for AMD 4000. Is there a processor shortage is that why shipping is delayed?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, due to the material problem, we are already working hard to find a way to solve it. Please wait patiently. thank you for understanding

KennyK

When are X400's going to ship? First I was told around April 9th, didn't happen. Then I was told this past week, still didn't happen. Are any of them shipping? This is getting annoying.

spikerguy

When are X400's going to ship? First I was told around April 9th, didn't happen. Then I was told this past week, still didn't happen. Are any of them shipping? This is getting annoying.
This is not from Minis Forum delay, it is a world wide delay caused by the shortage in silicon chips.
There is a massive shortage that have started to affect everything including stopping manufacturing of vehicles as that cannot source silicon for their car parts. Wifi price have increased upto 850% yes that's right eight hundred and fifty percent.

So please be patient we're in this together. Hope Minis forum can figure out a source soon.

JDubbedN

Interesting discussion. I was told when the x400's came back into stock about a week ago that they would ship late April and that is the first time I have heard of an estimated shipping date. And about a month ago they had no idea when the x400's were going to be back in stock. And every day I checked their website and then all of a sudden the "Buy" button was no longer grayed out. I bought that sucker ASAP.

That being said does anyone have any experience with duty tax? The x400's are shipping out of China and I live in the USA. I've looked at duty tax calculators and they are a hit and miss. Is there anyway to find out?

Last edited:

KennyK

Interesting discussion. I was told when the x400's came back into stock about a week ago that they would ship late April and that is the first time I have heard of an estimated shipping date. And about a month ago they had no idea when the x400's were going to be back in stock. And every day I checked their website and then all of a sudden the "Buy" button was no longer grayed out. I bought that sucker ASAP.

That being said does anyone have any experience with duty tax? The x400's are shipping out of China and I live in the USA. I've looked at duty tax calculators and they are a hit and miss. Is there anyway to find out?
I doubt there is any duty tax on it.

FrankieThomas

I can only speak for myself, but I ordered one last week and it's been shipped out of Hong Kong and is already here in the USA with an expected delivery of Friday. Excited to get it in and hook it up.

KennyK

I can only speak for myself, but I ordered one last week and it's been shipped out of Hong Kong and is already here in the USA with an expected delivery of Friday. Excited to get it in and hook it up.
I ordered mine March 21. I have a tracking number from DHL but it says shipment label has been created but shipment wasn't handed over to DHL.

FrankieThomas

Mine was just delivered. I unboxed it, but I have some work to finish up before I can hook it up and start downloading my software on it and get it going. Very quick turnaround time for me.

JDubbedN

Mine was just delivered. I unboxed it, but I have some work to finish up before I can hook it up and start downloading my software on it and get it going. Very quick turnaround time for me.
Glad to hear you got it! How odd though, I ordered mine on April 9th and my order still says unfulfilled and yet you got yours very quickly. It doesn't sound like they are prioritizing orders at all. What country do you live in? I am out of the US. How were you notified that it was shipped? Was it by email or did you have to log into the order status page to find out?

I ordered mine March 21. I have a tracking number from DHL but it says shipment label has been created but shipment wasn't handed over to DHL.
I had been been watching the x400 like a hawk and never knew it got restocked March 21st. I even emailed their support and I had myself on a list to get notified when it came back in stock. and was never notified. I had to camp until that "Buy" button became clickable.

JDubbedN

Yes, due to the material problem, we are already working hard to find a way to solve it. Please wait patiently. thank you for understanding
joey can you explain what's going on with shipping and why there doesn't sound like there is a priority on orders?

KennyK

My tracking still says “shipping label created but shipment wasn’t handed over to DHL yet.“. It’s been that way since April 16. I have my doubts whether it has been built yet. Minisforum claims customs randomly inspects packages then it goes to DHL.

KennyK

Glad to hear you got it! How odd though, I ordered mine on April 9th and my order still says unfulfilled and yet you got yours very quickly. It doesn't sound like they are prioritizing orders at all. What country do you live in? I am out of the US. How were you notified that it was shipped? Was it by email or did you have to log into the order status page to find out?

I had been been watching the x400 like a hawk and never knew it got restocked March 21st. I even emailed their support and I had myself on a list to get notified when it came back in stock. and was never notified. I had to camp until that "Buy" button became clickable.
I noticed the 4750g wasn’t in stock but the 4650g was but that was a lie. It still took several weeks until they got the processors supposedly. I wanted to order the 4750. What’s annoying is, the 4750g were back in stock before they even built my PC.

JDubbedN

I noticed the 4750g wasn’t in stock but the 4650g was but that was a lie. It still took several weeks until they got the processors supposedly. I wanted to order the 4750. What’s annoying is, the 4750g were back in stock before they even built my PC.
The 4650g has been "available" for over a month, at least the "Buy" button was clickable but I guess it's taking a while to build and ship. So they probably made the 4650g and the 4750g available to buy because they knew they had a shipment of processors coming in but it would be some time afterwards to actually build and ship. I went ahead and bought the duty tax insurance that Minisforum offers which is $30 (ironically it is the same amount they offered as a discount on the 4750g) just because I want to be on the safe side when it comes to duty taxes. Minisforum claims if I do get hit by a duty tax the insurance will cover any amount just so long as I get a receipt when I pay the duty tax. They refund back the money via paypal. Reason why I brought the insurance up though was because I was told I had to purchase the insurance by April 22nd because my 4750g computer is supposed to ship late April. So I am watching my order like a hawk waiting for it.

BurntPixel

The FAQ does talk about when shipments will happen. But now it shows the selection button of the 4750G being a pre-order and in the image below showing that it'll be shipped in May. Just wish they would at least contact those that have ordered it to give a little update as to what's going on.

JDubbedN

Mine has been sitting in Customs for 6-9 business days...
Dang. Hope it goes through okay. I was afraid customs would boink me so I got the duty tax insurance through Minisforum. If I end up not needing it then at least it gave me peace of mind. How did you get notified that it had shipped? And did you get he 4750g?

KennyK

It's in customs over in Hong Kong. At least that's what minisforums is telling me. It's suppose to clear in 1 to 2 days but that's what they told me a week ago. I got the 4650 because 4750 wasn't available at the time. Maybe one day, I'll swap the processor when the prices drop.

There's a link on your receipt that you can click on to track it. I've also emailed the seller. I think it's Hi@minisforum.com

Top Bottom