< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

screw size for n34 ssd

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
razor said:
Hi what's the screw size for the ssd drive as the screws supplied with the cards are to big
Its screw size is: 1.6mm diameter, 0.4mm tooth pitch, 4mm tooth length, 4.9mm head diameter, 1mm head thickness

Best regards,
Huang

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
I Noticed Recently that some of my screws on the back of the duo are missing they must fell out anybody know the screw size for the duos computer case
Can you tell me if you need the screw size for that part? You can take a photo and tell me.

Timothytat

What is the right screw size , 6x48 or 8x40 ?

Are 6x48 screws holding the base to the receiver going to be ok, or will it shoot loose ?

KamExors

I Noticed Recently that some of my screws on the back of the duo are missing they must fell out anybody know the screw size for the duos computer case

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Timothytat said:
What is the right screw size , 6x48 or 8x40 ?

Are 6x48 screws holding the base to the receiver going to be ok, or will it shoot loose ?
Its screw size is: 1.6mm diameter, 0.4mm tooth pitch, 4mm tooth length, 4.9mm head diameter, 1mm head thickness

Huang

Top Bottom