< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Reload WIndows 10 from Scratch

MAT_Blue

I have an X35G. Is it possible to do a fresh reload (reinstall) of Win10 with media downloaded from Microsoft? Are there any special drivers for the X35G that would be needed or does the generic install work correctly?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell me the configuration you are using and I will assist you to reinstall the system.

MAT_Blue

Not sure what you need. It's an out-of-the-box X35G. 16GB memory, 256GB SSD. Windows 10 Pro version 2004. Nothing extra. I went through the setup process and it is activated. I didn't install any drivers or anything else (there was nothing in the instructions about doing so).

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell me your email address. Since the X35G you bought is not of the Optane version, I will send you the non-Optane version of the driver.

Dmac

Hi! I also want to install Windows from scratch. Same MinisForum configuration as @MAT_Blue.
trying to reboot with Win10-usb gets stuck with driver-not found message.

Can you plese send the driver version? I don't see how to send you my mail here.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom