< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Power outage during N3450 Apollo update

MechanicJB013

Hello all,
First thread so bear with me. I have a MinisForum N34 and during a recent update the power went out. When the power came back on I tried to boot up and the blue LED on the case lit up but nothing else, no splash screen, couldn't get into bios, just a black screen. I am fairly new to all of this, what happened and can someone help? Did the BIOS get corrupted? Is there a way to reinstall the BIOS? Any help is supremely appreciated!!!

joey

Administrator
Staff member
You can use the following methods to restore Z83.
1)Long press the reset hole for 30 seconds to restore Z83F, refer to the figure below
2)Please refer to the figure below, unplug the battery, and short-circuit the two pins of the battery socket for more than 30 seconds (without power supply)

MechanicJB013

So as I have already posted in Kenhall999's thread titled "GN34 Mini PC Apollo Lake Won't Turn on after house power failure" I have already tried to finish not only what you directed in that post and this post, but I read through all the forums trying to find the answer, but no luck so far. What about the BIOS file?

belleweels

Nutaku is an adult gaming platform with primarily hentai games. Located in Canada, Nutaku offers games with mature content. The platform focuses on browser, downloadable and mobile games,[1] offering microtransactions and purchasable options. As of early 2020, Nutaku had 50 million registered users.[2] Nutaku offers a large pool of 450+[3] free-to-play and paid titles of various genres, including action-adventure, massively multiplayer online game, real-time strategy, tower defense, dating sim, clicker, collectible card game, puzzle, turn-based strategy (TBS), strategy, visual novels, kinetic novels, and virtual reality.

NUTAKU Gold Code
NUTAKU Free Gold Coin Codes
NUTAKU Gold Coin Coupon 2022
How To Get Free NUTAKU Gold JULY 2021
NUTAKU Coin Code JULY 2021
NUTAKU Gold Coin Code 2022

Top Bottom