< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Playing Music on Computer using Bluetooth

spence99

I recently bought a mini and am satisfied with its performance.  There is one more thing I would like to do, play music from my phone on the computer using Bluetooth.  I have an Android phone and am able to pair it with the computer, but how do I play the music?  Most solutions I have found online ask me to load Windows Mobile Device Center on the computer.  When I try to do that, the load aborts and I get a message that it will not work with my processor.  Do I really need an app to play the music?  If so, which one will work?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
spence99 said:
I recently bought a mini and am satisfied with its performance.  There is one more thing I would like to do, play music from my phone on the computer using Bluetooth.  I have an Android phone and am able to pair it with the computer, but how do I play the music?  Most solutions I have found online ask me to load Windows Mobile Device Center on the computer.  When I try to do that, the load aborts and I get a message that it will not work with my processor.  Do I really need an app to play the music?  If so, which one will work?
Hello,

You can download APP: send anywhere
The operation, but not 100% can be successful, you can try.

spence99

I can send data to the computer using Bluetooth, but can't play music I stream. I do not think "send anywhere" will help. Perhaps there is a media player that will work with this processor and play streamed music. Any suggestions?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
spence99 said:
I can send data to the computer using Bluetooth, but can't play music I stream.  I do not think "send anywhere" will help.  Perhaps there is a media player that will work with this processor and play streamed music.  Any suggestions?
Hello,

After connecting Bluetooth, open the control panel, hardware and sound, view the device and printer, find your own Bluetooth device, double-click to see if you have Audio and other services, if not then it is not supported.

Top Bottom