< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

No video output on N33 - Either HDMI or VGA

araxara

This is the second unit I got that has no video output. I sent the first one back. When plugged into power the blue LED does not light. Pushing power button causes the LED to light, but no video signal. Can't tell if it's booting up, but after a half hour sitting there, there still is no video. I have tried the 30 sec reset button press, but that does nothing. I tried both HDMI and VGA monitors and tried 2 separate HDMI monitors, with the same result. I've tried plugging in only the HDMI monitor and no peripherals, but still no video. I have used this same setup with another mini PC (Winter Pro) and it works fine. Hopefully I'm just an idiot and there is something that can be done to fix this.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Plug in the keyboard and press the "CAPS LOCK" key. Will the indicator light?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Please Check the HDMI cable connection and display settings.
Is the HDMI cable connected to a KVM or other device?

araxara

Please Check the HDMI cable connection and display settings.
Is the HDMI cable connected to a KVM or other device?
The HDMI cable is directly connected to Monitor. Used different HDMI cables with same results and different Monitors with same results. Also, like I mentioned, the same cable and Monitor has been used on a WIntel Pro box and it works. The HDMI Monitor is set to HDMI input. It also detects that there is a "computer" attached, but eventually goes into power saving mode.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
The results of your troubleshooting show that the N33 can be power-on but not displayed. This kind of problem occurs very rarely. You can contact the Amazon seller to directly return it to me for analysis.

araxara

The results of your troubleshooting show that the N33 can be power-on but not displayed. This kind of problem occurs very rarely. You can contact the Amazon seller to directly return it to me for analysis.
Thank you. I was just worried that this is the second unit that had this problem. I can initiate a return on Amazon. Should I put something in the comment field when I initiate the return so that it will make it back to you? I will have them send another unit in exchange. I hope I don't have this problem again.

Top Bottom