< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

New Machine

hairyd

I have just purchased a Z83-F and it does not boot.
A little blue light comes on when I insert the power lead but goes out after a few seconds afterwards.   Pressing the power button has no effect.  Have connected to a monitor via HDMI and VGA but nothing appears on either screen.
Hope you can help.

Dave

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
hairyd said:
I have just purchased a Z83-F and it does not boot.
A little blue light comes on when I insert the power lead but goes out after a few seconds afterwards.   Pressing the power button has no effect.  Have connected to a monitor via HDMI and VGA but nothing appears on either screen.
Hope you can help.

Dave
[font=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hello Dave,[/font]

[font=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]This phenomenon is because the transport of static electricity caused by the impact of the machine does not boot, you can try the following steps:
1. Connect the power cord -> insert the reset hole (located beside the headphone jack) -> wait 30S-> press the power button.
2. Remove the black rubber on the back of the machine -> unscrew the screw -> open the rear case -> check the yellow battery -> unplug the battery -> wait for 2 minutes -> insert the power cord -> press the power button.[/font]

[font=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif]Best regards,
Hu[/font]

Top Bottom