< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

New Installation Windows 10 don't boot on z83w

pianman

Hi, I created with rufus a bootable usb pen with windows 10, I used both options partitions mbr BIOS + UEFI and UEFI GPT partitions, but with both schemes the windows installation does not start. With the second option it tells me that it does not find bootx64-efi. How can I solve?There is a option in bios that I can modified? Thanks.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
pianman said:
Hi, I created with rufus a bootable usb pen with windows 10, I used both options partitions mbr BIOS + UEFI and UEFI GPT partitions, but with both schemes the windows installation does not start. With the second option it tells me that it does not find bootx64-efi. How can I solve?There is a option in bios that I can modified? Thanks.
Hello, At present our BIOS is not recommended to do any customer changes, if any changes will cause the machine is not available. If you are a damaged system, need to reload, please provide your machine model, I will provide you with the system and the steps to install the system.

Top Bottom