< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

New HDD Disappears then Reappears. Not visible in BIOS

chrisc

Hi, I received a response and BIOS update(BLT-BI-MINIPC-M6JR120-BB80B-108-G) to address a HDD disconnecting problem I am experiencing, however it has not resolved my issue so your support suspects it could be a SATA cable defect so they asked for my AMAZON order number and mailing address. I sent it yesterday but don't have much confidence a new cable will resolve the issue since the drive works fine in another PC and it reappears from time to time in my GN-31 model. Is there a motherboard diagnostic tool or another way to troubleshoot? Thank you.

boker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I received a response and BIOS update(BLT-BI-MINIPC-M6JR120-BB80B-108-G) to address a HDD disconnecting problem I am experiencing, however it has not resolved my issue so your support suspects it could be a SATA cable defect so they asked for my AMAZON order number and mailing address. I sent it yesterday but don't have much confidence a new cable will resolve the issue since the drive works fine in another PC and it reappears from time to time in my GN-31 model. Is there a motherboard diagnostic tool or another way to troubleshoot? Thank you.
Hello, we have responded to you by email. ok?

Top Bottom