< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Network Driver Not Working

hessercan

So now the problem I'm having is, the network driver that installed appears to be working and I can remotely connect to the computer, but after a while, the device goes offline and I have to drive on site to reboot it.
Everything is Hard Wired with Ethernet Port.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
This may be caused by long-term operation, after all, Z83 is a low-performance home minipc, hope you can understand

hessercan

It shouldn't matter how low performance a computer is. There is no reason why this computer can't stay on 24 hours a day, doing something as simple as playing videos on a loop. That is literally the only thing this computer does, and it works great until either the computer freezes up completely or the network connection stops working and I have to reset the interface. I have already solved that second problem by creating a PowerShell script that runs in the background that runs a reset command if 1.1.1.1 is unreachable. Been working great. Still can't get the freezing thing figured out and it's not every TV anymore, only some of them. IDK what the deal is. Poor Driver Development if you ask me.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
I personally guess that it should be a system problem or a driver. Maybe you can try Microsoft's original system.

Top Bottom