< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

N42 Activation Windows 10 Pro

Graham

Like others on this forum I received my new N42 with Windows 10 Pro activated. Very happy but,

After installing updates from Microsoft my PC now shows Not Activated. After trying activation troubleshot still not activated, please help as what I can do.

Regards,

Graham

LinuxHippy

Graham said:
Like others on this forum I received my new N42 with Windows 10 Pro activated. Very happy but,

After installing updates from Microsoft my PC now shows Not Activated. After trying activation troubleshot still not activated, please help as what I can do.

Regards,

Graham
This kind of frustration is why I gave up on M$ crap years ago and use Linux at my house.  I'm forced to use Win at work where we use Office 365 and bought licenses, but once a month my pc rechecks my certificate with MicroSoft and says my Office tools like Excel are not certified.  The network guy showed me how to re-authorize my computer every month but I didn't want to deal with these kind of things on my own time.  I watched youtube videos and read the Win forum HERE and a lot of people were expressing the same kind of difficulty as u after Win updates.

Solution-dual boot a live USB with Linux following these directions and using these free downloads that never need to be authorized!

Maybe somebody else has a Win solution.  I wiped it off my install so it wouldn't give somebody a back door either!!

Marty

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Graham said:

Regards,

Graham
Hello Graham,

I have sent the solution to your mail, please check, there is a discussion of Linux here, if there is any problem with Win10, please go to another topic to discuss.

Best regards,
Hu

Top Bottom