< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Mini display port not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Try to use second screen on mini dp port used div cabels & monitors nothing works ?
Any one ?

pete

I am having the same problem with the mini displayport using a standard cable. However, interestingly enough, the display port does work using a MST hub. The HDMI port and USB-C port work fine using standard cables. If you want dual monitors I would suggest using the HDMI port and USB-C port until someone address the problem.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Mini DP only supports connecting to DP port, or "Mini DP to VGA"
Does not support "Mini DP to HDM" and "Mini DP to DVI"

wreckless

Can someone recommend specific cables or hubs/converters to connect the USB-C and/or DisplayPort connectors to a DVI-D monitor? Is there anything I need to do in Windows 10 to enable display on these ports?

wreckless

I am having the same problem with the mini displayport using a standard cable. However, interestingly enough, the display port does work using a MST hub. The HDMI port and USB-C port work fine using standard cables. If you want dual monitors I would suggest using the HDMI port and USB-C port until someone address the problem.
Can you tell us which MST hub you used?

astie

I just finished testing my capabilities, using the HDMI and Mini DP cable provided in the package, my ViewSonic VS16261, and my Samsung 60" 4K TV. I was able to have Windows 10 screen up on both in extended desktop, no problem. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom