< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Just saying Thanks!

bo33b

I bought a [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]KODLOX[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Z83-V [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]as a gift for my Dad. At $103 on Amazon it was a super deal. I can't believe it had Windows 10 pre-installed at that price, way cheaper than any other PC option. [size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've built a few computers before and I know the Intel chips and Microsoft OS licenses are a significant cost, so I just want to say thanks for figuring out how to have both in a $100 desktop device. I will be recommending these to friends and others![/font][/font][/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
bo33b said:
I bought a [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]KODLOX[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Z83-V [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]as a gift for my Dad. At $103 on Amazon it was a super deal. I can't believe it had Windows 10 pre-installed at that price, way cheaper than any other PC option. [size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've built a few computers before and I know the Intel chips and Microsoft OS licenses are a significant cost, so I just want to say thanks for figuring out how to have both in a $100 desktop device. I will be recommending these to friends and others![/font][/font][/size]
Hello,

You are welcome.

thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Hu

Top Bottom