< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Jumper

joey

Administrator
Staff member
U700 has no jumpers. Or the bios programmer in the following post can help you.

SDGR

Thanks Joey @joey , could you please mark the Bios Chip, I can´t identify it.

Foto3.jpgFoto1.jpgFoto2.jpg

SDGR

@joey Is there anothe way that does not requiere a programmer?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I currently have no way to help you solve it. Please contact your sales.

Carbon fib'er

I have bought on Amazon Germany
In the US, there are 3-4 sellers on Amazon. One is Minisforum, the other 2-3 are "Coofun" and some other resellers.

It sounds like the instructions Joey gave you didn't work for you, and you got your minisforum computer from a reseller (and the bios as customized somehow)? If so, you'd have to contact the reseller you bought from and see if they can help. If the seller on Amazon was actually minisforum, you can email support@minisforum.com to pursue it further.

Raymondlottar

In the US, there are 3-4 sellers on Amazon. One is Minisforum, the other 2-3 are "Coofun" and some other resellers.

It sounds like the instructions Joey gave you didn't work for you, and you got your minisforum computer from a reseller (and the bios as customized somehow)? If so, you'd have to contact the reseller you bought from and see if they can help. If the seller on Amazon was actually minisforum, you can email support@minisforum.com to pursue it further.
Yes that's reseller and i have contacted them. I am waiting for answer.

Top Bottom