< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Intel models restore factory settings operation guide

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Intel models restore factory settings operation guide
1. Restart the computer Press Alt + F10 to enter the interface and select “Troubleshooting”.
2. Troubleshoot Interfac, choose “Reset this PC”,
3. Re-set the PC interface, select “Remove everything” (according to the actual situation, select “save my file”).
4. Go to the selection interface and select “just remove my files” or “Fully Clean the drives “.
5. Select “Reset”.
6. Start the reset.
Wait 100% finished.
7. Restart a text interface, for the intel background, press the “ESC”
Waiting to be completed.
The whole process will last more than 2 hours, please be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

imtech

Hello.
I have the same problem as Khalid.
I want to do a factory reset of my pc: I tried both the "Remove eveything" and "keep my file" option, the process starts but stops around 33% with the message "there was a problem resetting your pc" and no other details.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
imtech said:
Hello.
I have the same problem as Khalid.
I want to do a factory reset of my pc: I tried both the "Remove eveything" and "keep my file" option, the process starts but stops around 33% with the message "there was a problem resetting your pc" and no other details.
Please tell me the serial number and email it to me so that I know how to restore box
Thanks!
Wen

keezy12

Hi there, i have a Mini PC Pre-installed with windows 10(64bit) OS, Intel Atom Processor x5-Z8350
and since the wifi disappear i would like to reset my Pc, when i click ALT + F10 after reboot nothing happened,
i always get direct the Windows Desktop page.
I don't know how to reset my Mini Pc.
I tried to reset from the Windows Option but i get Black Screen after i click at last Erese All Data

P.s. I tried to install again the Wifi Driver but as most of the people the Broadcom 802.11 abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter is never listed in the device manager.

Thank you

Boker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, i have a Mini PC Pre-installed with windows 10(64bit) OS, Intel Atom Processor x5-Z8350
and since the wifi disappear i would like to reset my Pc, when i click ALT + F10 after reboot nothing happened,
i always get direct the Windows Desktop page.
I don't know how to reset my Mini Pc.
I tried to reset from the Windows Option but i get Black Screen after i click at last Erese All Data

P.s. I tried to install again the Wifi Driver but as most of the people the Broadcom 802.11 abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter is never listed in the device manager.

Thank you
1. If you need to reset your PC, you can hold down the "Shift" key and restart with a mouse click.
2. You can uninstall the original WIFI driver, and then click the link we sent you to download the new driver for installation.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4txaac3ib9t9xr3/WB_Z83_drivers.rar/file

keezy12

1. If you need to reset your PC, you can hold down the "Shift" key and restart with a mouse click.
2. You can uninstall the original WIFI driver, and then click the link we sent you to download the new driver for installation.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4txaac3ib9t9xr3/WB_Z83_drivers.rar/file
Thank you for you answer so:

1) I installed the Wifi Driver and the Wifi appear again. To make it work after i had to disable and enable the wifi again. Thank you

2) About reset (is what i want to do ) If i click restart and hold SHIFT on the keyboard does not bring me at troubleshoot screen i get direct access to Windows Desktop

2a)Press Alt + F10 does not work i get direct access to Windows Desktop

2b) If i go to the Control Panel / Recovery / Reset this PC / Get started / Remove everthing /Reset / Restart
i get a black screen means nothing on the monitor for around 2 hours ( since i turn off the power)

I tried with 3 different Keybords.

3) How can i set only 5ghz wifi? Since with 2.4ghz i can not even open speedtest.net

Boker

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for you answer so:

1) I installed the Wifi Driver and the Wifi appear again. To make it work after i had to disable and enable the wifi again. Thank you

2) About reset (is what i want to do ) If i click restart and hold SHIFT on the keyboard does not bring me at troubleshoot screen i get direct access to Windows Desktop

2a)Press Alt + F10 does not work i get direct access to Windows Desktop

2b) If i go to the Control Panel / Recovery / Reset this PC / Get started / Remove everthing /Reset / Restart
i get a black screen means nothing on the monitor for around 2 hours ( since i turn off the power)

I tried with 3 different Keybords.

3) How can i set only 5ghz wifi? Since with 2.4ghz i can not even open speedtest.net
It seems that resetting is a bit complicated, and it is also possible to reinstall the system directly if convenient. Replace with the official system of win10;
Does your router support 5G WiFi? If you support 2.4G WiFi, cancel the automatic connection.
if you need : Download system: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Install step:

Top Bottom