< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Intel Graphics driver update

tonys

Hi

Just tried to do an update of the graphics driver using Intel Update utility and it says it cannot install latest Intel version because a manufacturer specific driver is installed. Is this becasue you have installed Khronos Vulkan, and if so what can I do about it? I want to keep my graphics driver up to date.

Thanks

Tony

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Please download and install the latest graphics driver file from this website

tonys

This is the version I have been trying to update with and I get the error message. Does not work.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Please uninstall before installing .
If there are any errors, please provide a picture to find the problem faster.

Bill_S

Hi, I am noticing that my monitor (an ASUS 4K monitor) occasionally gets completely garbled with vertical lines. I'm thinking that updating the graphics driver might help with this problem, but as others have noted, I'm having trouble getting the update to work. I tried Wen's suggestion of downloading intel_vga_26.20.100.7262
but that wouldn't install and I had the same problem with balanadi's suggestion. I have not yet tried deleting the driver before re-installing it, but I am reluctant to take that step unless I know the re-install will be successful. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated!

Top Bottom