< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Impossible to activate windows after install

Blotza

Hello

I installed an SSD drive and installed W10Pro on it from scratch. After installation, Windows is not activated and cannot be activated. The original version on the 64gb EMMC was W10 Pro too and was successfully activated, so the the licence should be stored in the EFI.
Can you help me ?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Blotza said:
Hello

I installed an SSD drive and installed W10Pro on it from scratch. After installation, Windows is not activated and cannot be activated. The original version on the 64gb EMMC was W10 Pro too and was successfully activated, so the the licence should be stored in the EFI.
Can you help me ?
Send to your private message.

Best blessing,
Wen

Blotza

MinisForum said:
Blotza said:
Hello

Can you help me ?

Best blessing,
Wen
Thanks for your very quick answer, as usual. 
I could activate windows right away with the provided information. 

Thank a lot !!

dathor

Hello,

I have the same issue as Blotza. After the adding a ssd drive, I complete reinstall Win10 PRO, now Windows can not be reactivated. Can you help also me ?.

Regards

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Blotza said:
MinisForum said:
Blotza said:
Hello

Can you help me ?

Best blessing,
Wen
Thanks for your very quick answer, as usual. 
I could activate windows right away with the provided information. 

Thank a lot !!
Thanks for all your effort on solving this issue.

Hope this issue has been solved completely,other question about it,you can always contact our technical support.

If you are satisifed with our support,please kindly help to leave a constructive review of this mini pc on Amazon website.(Find your order - leave a review.)

Your precious opinion or advice about this mini pc would be highly valued,and provide a significant reference for other customers.

Best  regards,
Minisforum

fmhcom

Hi,

I am having similar issues of activating Windows 10 after I put in a SSD drive and installed Windows10 Pro from scratch. I am in the network/Internet. What am I missing here with this machine to activate the Windows10 License?

Thanks

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Hi,

I am having similar issues of activating Windows 10 after I put in a SSD drive and installed Windows10 Pro from scratch. I am in the network/Internet. What am I missing here with this machine to activate the Windows10 License?

Thanks

fmhcom

Hi,

I have another GN41 that was corrupt that I had to load Windows10 back on. In June I was given a Key for a different GN41. I assume I need a different key as it is assigned to the individual PC.

Thanks

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Hi,

I have another GN41 that was corrupt that I had to load Windows10 back on. In June I was given a Key for a different GN41. I assume I need a different key as it is assigned to the individual PC.

Thanks

Top Bottom