< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

HX-90 Crypto Mining???

cryptoGOD

Hi all,

I am a noob to this forum so please forgive me on asking this question. Has anyone used the new HX-90 with the Ryzen 9 5900hx for mining Crypto's Coins? I did a search but I seen no topic on this yet. Based on potential replies back to my question I may have further questions to ask about this new HX-90 related to crypto mining. Thanks!!! :)

Legion

Aren't mining rigs usually motherboards with 8 GPU slots for $3K graphics cards and all the processing is done on the GPU? I think its got to the point now that unless your stealing power it might not be profitable.
Google mining and join a crew, download the software and start mining :) Just don't give up your day job.

cryptoGOD

Aren't mining rigs usually motherboards with 8 GPU slots for $3K graphics cards and all the processing is done on the GPU? I think its got to the point now that unless your stealing power it might not be profitable.
Google mining and join a crew, download the software and start mining :) Just don't give up your day job.
No CPU crypto mining is highly profitable and based on the cost of these mini computers I can quit my day job because when I do the ROI it is worth it in the end. Ive been mining for years and I support and believe in the decentralized nature of blockchain technology for the common people. To answer your other question their are several type of devices that can be used to mine crypto. You can google that. I was just looking to see if anybody in the forum has used HX-90 for mining yet and if so what problems have been notice. I ordered a few with some spare crypto coins I dont care about so I will try this HX-90 either way.

saeonate

No CPU crypto mining is highly profitable and based on the cost of these mini computers I can quit my day job because when I do the ROI it is worth it in the end. Ive been mining for years and I support and believe in the decentralized nature of blockchain technology for the common people. To answer your other question their are several type of devices that can be used to mine crypto. You can google that. I was just looking to see if anybody in the forum has used HX-90 for mining yet and if so what problems have been notice. I ordered a few with some spare crypto coins I dont care about so I will try this HX-90 either way.
Interested to hear about how these lil machines worked out if you'd please share.

Top Bottom