< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

How to install windows 7?

xaml

I made a bootable window 7 USB stick, and can boot to setup, however it does not see the HDD. Where can I find this windows 7 driver to load so I can install window 7 on the HDD? also are there Windows 7 rivers for the rest of the device?

xaml

So I'm assuming the SSD in the PC is a stabdard one controlled by the southbridge of the motherboard. What is the make/model of the motherboard/southbridge chip? If the manufacturer has a driver, then Win 7 can be loaded

hanko panko

Hi xaml, what kind of drive do you have in there, HDD or SSD?
What error are you getting?

Your Windows 7 USB stick may not have the right drivers for your HDD/SSD. Google a bit to find the right driver files and copy them to your Windows 7 USB stick...

Good luck

xaml

Hi xaml, what kind of drive do you have in there, HDD or SSD?
What error are you getting?

Your Windows 7 USB stick may not have the right drivers for your HDD/SSD. Google a bit to find the right driver files and copy them to your Windows 7 USB stick...

Good luck

It's the N36, so whatever kind of drive it came with. I am missing the driver so when I go to install Win7 it cannot see the drive to install to. I need someone to tell me what kind of driver I need to find to load via USB so the installer can see the HDD. Do you know?

xaml

I took apart my N36 and found the drive. It is an eMMC chip, Sandisk SDINBDA4 64GB.

I am currently looking for Windows 7 eMMC drivers. I found some fujitsu ones, I am looking for generic or Sandisk specific ones

Zaping

I took apart my N36 and found the drive. It is an eMMC chip, Sandisk SDINBDA4 64GB.

I am currently looking for Windows 7 eMMC drivers. I found some fujitsu ones, I am looking for generic or Sandisk specific ones
So......Do you find what you want?

Top Bottom