< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

How to flash U700 BIOS without Windows ?

Pascalb41

Hello,
I would like to update my U700 BIOS with a .BIN file I received from your support.
But my PC is not under Windows.
Can I flash the BIOS by entering in the BIOS at startup ?
Can you tell me how to do it ?
Thanks

joey

Administrator
Staff member
At present, the script of U700 whose bios version is GB7 can only be updated under windows.

SDGR

Hello,
I would like to update my U700 BIOS with a .BIN file I received from your support.
But my PC is not under Windows.
Can I flash the BIOS by entering in the BIOS at startup ?
Can you tell me how to do it ?
Thanks

Hi @Pascalb41 did you do it? update?
I own a Mini PC brand Minisforum model U700, the Driver Booster 9 program indicated a Bios Update, and when installing it, it gave me an error and then the MiniPC turns on but does not start, it always remains on a black screen. MinisForum gave me the Bios file which has a .bin extension but they don't tell me how to reinstall it, nor does it have a Jumper (at least I couldn't identify it). It has a reset button but didn’t do anything for the problem, I already tried removing the battery and nothing.
I wanted to know if you or someone in your community could help me, I can't get U700 to boot from the pendrive, I have already tried to format it in FAT32 and with other programs to make it bootable but there is no way for the minipc to boot from the pendrive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom