< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

HM90 Information

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding HM90, you can try to install the driver of window10 on windows11.

ljschoepke

Are there specific instructions to install drivers after a "clean" install of Windows 10 or Windows 11? Also, are there specific instructions on how to use the "Windows10_Pro" drivers to build a bootable CD or Flash Drive to do what I assume is the Windows 10 install with your specific hardware drivers.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
If you are installing a brand new original Microsoft image, you need to download and unzip the driver, and run the Bat files one by one with administrator privileges to install the drivers. After the installation is complete, open the device manager to check whether the driver is installed completely. I hope this information is helpful to you.

giukas

If you are installing a brand new original Microsoft image, you need to download and unzip the driver, and run the Bat files one by one with administrator privileges to install the drivers. After the installation is complete, open the device manager to check whether the driver is installed completely. I hope this information is helpful to you.
- on which folder the bat files are? (I downloaded the 900MB "HM80_HM50_HX90_HM90 Driver" from your website)

- also which is the WIFI card drivers? in that folder there's one for intel card not mediated 7921k

Please advice. thanks

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The windows10 driver of MT7921K wireless network card has no BAT script running file, please update it manually, thank you.

DennisP

Since AOMEI restore Crashes the HM90 can someone suggest an alternative that works (I'm the on that posted as Thaidroid about AOMEI in the Ryzen9 4900H thread(had to create a new Login)) I contacted Minisforum but the only thing I got was "We don't recommend using AOMEI it can cause boot crash" . I would like to get an alternative that does not crash my computer on restore :cool:

DennisP

Since AOMEI restore Crashes the HM90 can someone suggest an alternative that works (I'm the on that posted as Thaidroid about AOMEI in the Ryzen9 4900H thread(had to create a new Login)) I contacted Minisforum but the only thing I got was "We don't recommend using AOMEI it can cause boot crash" . I would like to get an alternative that does not crash my computer on restore :cool:
So I installed EaseUs Free backup to test. It works! I did a System Backup and later Restored it . PC booted up with no issue.

Reactions: Wen
Top Bottom