< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

HELP ASAP existing username on "NEW" Z8350

jzornes

I purchased a supposedly "NEW" Z8350 on Amazon yesterday and received it today. When I started it up it already had a username of boris on it and needed a pin or password to log in. I "DO NOT" have the pin or password.
I tried to restore factory settings by going to http://www.minisforum.com/showthread.php?tid=7
I restart and use Alt F10 and I get an error code: 0xc00000f

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code: 0xc00000f

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Pres the Windows key for UEFI Firmware Settings

I need help with this ASAP. I do not believe this is a brand new mini PC.

I need to be contacted on this right away.

jzornes

I had Amazon tech support issue a refund as they wanted "ME" to contact Microsoft to get Windows 10 and re-install it. I purchased another mini pc from another seller who "may" have better service support.
[hr]
Well, looks like I'm going to be using this same support
for the new one. Bummer!!!
If the new one turns out better I'll update this thread appropriately.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jzornes said:
I had Amazon tech support issue a refund as they wanted "ME" to contact Microsoft to get Windows 10 and re-install it. I purchased another mini pc from another seller who "may" have better service support.
[hr]
I am very sorry, because weekends leave, did not reply you in time.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jzornes said:
[hr]
Please tell me your model.

jzornes

Purchased a new Minis Forum PC and this one is working fantastic. I cleaned out all of the bloatware, which really wasn't much, and it is very impressive on speed of opening starting up, opening applications and general web browsing.

Very pleased with it so far.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jzornes said:
Purchased a new Minis Forum PC and this one is working fantastic. I cleaned out all of the bloatware, which really wasn't much, and it is very impressive on speed of opening starting up, opening applications and general web browsing.

Very pleased with it so far.
Thank you for your feedback and trust in our products, if you encounter any problems, can be posted to the forum, I will solve for you.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jzornes said:
Still running very good. Just have to get the windows 10 activation key for future re-installs.
Hello,

We have sent the solution to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

Top Bottom