< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Got to Love notification of your new HX90

guntherm

Get email that your pre-ordered product has shipped. A week later is is still not shipped from China. Still sitting at DHL..

Same status here. I have a tracking number, but DHL has not receieved the package. While waiting, I am trying to decide which linux disro to install.

Legion

It’s not at DHL. The Chinese put everything into customs for a week+ before it gets handed to DHL and then DHL deliver pretty quick.

spiffert

I ordered mine mid august, and received mine today. You will get an email once DHL has picked up the package.

guntherm

ordered early Aug.. Not gotten it yet. Still at shipping label created.. understand fully it will get delivered. The point being, the timing and how many have gotten thiers already. ordered in Mid Aug. I ordered early Aug.. and still don't have it..

Pitek

I ordered the HX90 on September 1, I received shipping information on September 6, on September 8 the shipment started from Hong Kong to Europe (TNT by air), on September 13 I received the package.

KImono

I ordered the HX90 on September 1, I received shipping information on September 6, on September 8 the shipment started from Hong Kong to Europe (TNT by air), on September 13 I received the package.
I ordered barebone on 30th August (shipping to Italy) and have heard nothing whatsoever, all I see is "Unfulfilled".

MagentaFrog

I got notification that DHL had it and a delivery date before I received anything from the shipper. Ordered 8/16, delayed due to defective memory module, received notice from DHL on 9/21 it’d be delivered 9/25, notice from MinisForum it had shipped 9/22, delivered today 9/24. Not horrible for something that wasn’t said to be going to ship until middle of the month, coming from overseas to the US.

My only complaint on shipping was that it was posted all the orders from prior to 9/1 had shipped while mine was sitting waiting for a new memory module. (A simple note on the website stating there was an issue, or better yet proactively reaching out to customers there a delay on, would’ve been much better).

KImono

Did you chose the tax free shipping? I'd like to know if there are any import fees.
I was in two minds but in the end decided it was probably not worth it. This is yet another thing that is not written in a clear manner. I suspect that "tariff" just means import duties that to Italy are only about 2.5%. However, VAT will almost certainly be added at 22% as is now happening when orders are received from sellers such as Aliexpress and my understanding is that this would not be covered hence my decision to pass. Of course if I am wrong and VAT is included then it would make sense when spending 649 dollars. Anyway, we shall see, although for the moment it's all academic seeing as my order is yet to be prepared.

Pitek

In my country customs duty for computer parts from China is 0%. But I thought I would have to pay VAT (new regulations in EU countries). My HX90 box was in customs (which delayed the delivery to me by one working day) but to my surprise I didn't have to pay VAT :) The invoice on the box said there was a $60 "Set top box" inside :)

Piotr

In my country customs duty for computer parts from China is 0%. But I thought I would have to pay VAT (new regulations in EU countries). My HX90 box was in customs (which delayed the delivery to me by one working day) but to my surprise I didn't have to pay VAT :) The invoice on the box said there was a $60 "Set top box" inside :)
Pitek where are you from? Me Poland :)

KImono

Mine has now arrived, once it shipped it took less than a week to reach me in Sicily so no complaints there. Got hit for import fees of EUR 39.10, 9 of which I think FedEx helped themselves to as some sort of admin charge. Anyway that was a lot less than it could have been so again no complaints.

Will give some more feedback once I have finished setting up although I am not sure in which thread as there doesn't seem to be a dedicated one at the moment.

I would add that the mods (assuming they exist) don't seem to be doing anything about the spammer who has shamelessly invaded the entire forum.

ericlaiys

Place ordered 13 Nov. Now waiting ...anyone same batch? keep us posted when start to ship... Counting daily till dec. :)

Jwboshoven

updated - Yeah! got my tracking number. Now ship from Hong Kong to MY via Fedex. Currently under export custom inspection [3-5 days].
Lucky you,. Ordered same date. But no update of shipping. Hope I get soon a tracking number.
Maybe the reason i did not get any tracking number is, i ordered a complete hx90, not a barebone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom