< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

GK41 AutoPowerOn BOIS

Aberbob

I have two different GK41 devices with two different BOIS versions. One has auto power on and the other doesn't.
American Megatrends GB7B 0.03 x64 does have auto power on.
Besstar Tech Limited GB7B 0.07 doesn't have auto power on.

Can I get a link to the BIOS with auto power on options? And maybe the BOIS update tool? I am fairly new to MINISFORUMS and if there is a different place to find all these things, I am more than happy to check that out as well. :) Thanks!

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, our latest version of GK41 no longer supports the function of auto power on.

Aberbob

Joey,
If you intend to keep this version of BIOS, then you will need to change the description of your amazon listing.
Amazon.com: Mini PC Windows 10 Pro 8GB LPDDR4 128GB SSD Intel Celeron J4125(up to 2.7GHz), Quad Core, HDMI&DP 4K@60Hz Outputs, 2X Gigabit Ethernet, 4X USB 3.0, Dual Band WiFi, Support PXE Boot, Auto Power On: Computers & Accessories
You are incorrectly saying it does Auto Power On which is currently false advertisement under your latest statement. Can you please provide me with the older version of BIOS?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, this is not supported by the hardware, so even if the old version of the bios is updated, the automatic power on function cannot be used.

Top Bottom