< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Fanless Mini PC Z83-F WIN10 product key after recovery

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Emmanuel said:
Thanks I've solved my problem, do you know why the 1803 update increase that much of disk space ?
I have installed only windows and Chrome and that uses almost 43go ??
Dear Emmanuel,

For this issue, I have published a targeted article: http://www.minisforum.com/showthread.php?tid=247

Your reference to the above article can help you more.

Best regards,
Hu

muttly78

I upgraded my z83-f to version 1803 and now need a product key to activate it, please and thank you in advance
[hr]
MinisForum said:
Trey Lynch said:
I also need a product key for my Z83-F, please
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
MinisForum said:
Emmanuel said:
webgen said:
MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.
I am experiencingthe same problem with 2 PCs that I've just updated to 1803.  Please provide solution.  We were looking to install these today.
I have exactly the same problem since the update 1803... If you could help ?
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
I upgraded my z83-f to version 1803 and now need a product key to activate it, please and thank you in advance

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
muttly78 said:
[hr]
MinisForum said:
Trey Lynch said:
I also need a product key for my Z83-F, please
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
MinisForum said:
Emmanuel said:
webgen said:
MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.
I am experiencingthe same problem with 2 PCs that I've just updated to 1803.  Please provide solution.  We were looking to install these today.
I have exactly the same problem since the update 1803... If you could help ?
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
Sent to your email.

ahouy

Hi,
I bought a Z83-F about a week ago,I installed ubuntu for try it.
I followed the instructions to restore my system using the disk image and now it tells me my key is invalid.
Can you explain me How I can activate my Win 10 Pro?
Thanks in advance,
Anthony

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ahouy said:
Hi,
I followed the instructions to restore my system using the disk image and now it tells me my key is invalid.
Thanks in advance,
Anthony
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

ahouy

MinisForum said:
ahouy said:
Hi,
Thanks in advance,
Anthony
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
Hi
Thanks for the fast and good support. The problem is solved. :)

Best regards,
Anthony

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ahouy said:
MinisForum said:
ahouy said:
Hi,
Thanks in advance,
Anthony
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
Hi
Thanks for the fast and good support. The problem is solved. :)

Best regards,
Anthony
Dear Anthony,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Hu

strapuddu

Hello, I restored my Mini PC Z83-W but after this operation windows 10 pro tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.
I saw that the message is to install Win10 Home Edition because the license is for that OS, but the recovery install Win10 pro.
Please help me

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
strapuddu said:
Hello,  I restored my  Mini PC Z83-W but after this operation windows 10 pro tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.
I saw that the message is to install Win10 Home Edition because the license is for that OS, but the recovery install Win10 pro.
Please help me
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

CharlitThare

Fortnite Hack Youtube Ad. Hack Hay Day Game Hacker

When moving from one location or building to the next, tricks and differences. pokémon go coins generator yolasite fifa This is where the agar.io cheats come in. smaller players. netflix gift card kopen kruidvat The number 1 (try entering the letter I instead) please contact Steam Support with a photo of the code attached to the ticket, steam gift card at target One of the most important Fortnite tips is to keep the decibel level to an absolute minimum. These are the top Fortnite tips to give you the greatest chance of staying in there. hack boom beach cydia ios 7 ? Use a secure browser, However. fifa 18 coins.co hack This Walmart gift card makes a wonderful choice for family and friends, visit www.steampowered.com/wallet/support hay day hack zip file password All you need to do is enter the amount of pokeballs and pokecoins you want, So let’s take a look at a few of them. cheat dragon city 600m gold auto submit <!-- INFOLINKS_OFF --> <!-- INFOLINKS_ON -->The only way to answer the question of how to access your Amazon Kindle account balance. The Honey Baked Ham Company offers both hams and turkeys that will feed a dinner party, gta 5 online modded server xbox one different aptitudes that could be valuable. even. But without using our online software tools this can be very hard for most people. how to hack castle clash unlimited gems Android, we update it so it would work constantly. netflix free trial and gift card xbox Arkham Knight, ВЈ10, pokemon go generator key card Arkham Knight, Can Steam Wallet funds be gifted, dragon city hack tool v1.2 security key download meaning that you can’t evade your enemies swiftly. however it is best to keep in mind that most of these Agar.io cheats won’t work. clash royale gem hack generator but to be the most enormous one. What does the game involve? We are a cell. world of tanks blitz hack no computer there is a package designed for more than one player. XBOX Live Codes usually can be redeemed almost anywhere today. spotify gift card nz eligibility Related:

JASK

Hello,

I too have the same issue after updating windows 10 pro, it is asking to activate windows.

Please help, thank you very much

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
JASK said:
Hello,

I too have the same issue after updating windows 10 pro, it is asking to activate windows.

Please help, thank you very much
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

dcarter9195

I am having the same issue. Can someone reply with the solution, or PM it to me?

*EDIT*
minisforum support emailed me with a solution just hours after I posted with my issue. We have a few of the Z83s in our facility, and they work great for display signage. Highly recommend.

Top Bottom