< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Fanless Mini PC Z83-F WIN10 product key after recovery

lborduca80

Good evening, I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" but after this operation windows 10 pro tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.
I saw that the message is to install Win10 Home Edition because the license is for that OS, but the recovery install Win10 pro.

Could somebody help me?

Regards.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
lborduca80 said:
Good evening, I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" but after this operation windows 10 pro tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.
I saw that the message is to install Win10 Home Edition because the license is for that OS, but the recovery install Win10 pro.

Could somebody help me?

Regards.
The solution has been sent to your mailbox.

Best regards,
Hu

Domenico

buongiorno, ho dovuto ripristinare il mio "mini forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" ma dopo questa operazione Windows 10 Pro mi dice che il codice prodotto non è valido. Devo attivare il sistema operativo ma non ho alcun codice prodotto digitale all'interno del pacchetto che ho ricevuto.

Come devo fare???

hello, I had to restore my "Mini Fanless PC Z83-F forum" but after this operation Windows 10 Pro tells me that the product code is not valid. I have to activate the operating system but I do not have any digital product code in the package I received.

How should I do ???

jnogueira

Good evening, I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" but after this operation windows 10 home tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.

Thanks in advance

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Domenico said:
buongiorno, ho dovuto ripristinare il mio "mini forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" ma dopo questa operazione Windows 10 Pro mi dice che il codice prodotto non è valido. Devo attivare il sistema operativo ma non ho alcun codice prodotto digitale all'interno del pacchetto che ho ricevuto.

Come devo fare???

hello, I had to restore my "Mini Fanless PC Z83-F forum" but after this operation Windows 10 Pro tells me that the product code is not valid. I have to activate the operating system but I do not have any digital product code in the package I received.

How should I do ???
Sent to your forum private message.ws 10 Home after rebuild

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jnogueira said:
Good evening, I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" but after this operation windows 10 home tells me that the product key is not valid. I must to activate the OS but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received.

Thanks in advance
Has been sent to your email, please check.

jeffga

Hi Hu, I have the same issue. No valid Windows 10 Pro license for my (recenlty purchased) Z83-F. Can you help me too please ? Thank you !

Annifee22

i bought a minis forum fanless mini pc Z83-F from amazon in february. and now windows tells me i have to activate windows but i dont get an product key for windows 10 pro. please help

webgen

MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.
I am experiencingthe same problem with 2 PCs that I've just updated to 1803.  Please provide solution.  We were looking to install these today.

Lina7275

Hello, I’m also experiencing the same problem. I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F but now it tells me that the product key is not valid. My packaging did not include a product key inside.

Thanks!

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Lina7275 said:
Hello, I’m also experiencing the same problem. I restored my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F but now it tells me that the product key is not valid. My packaging did not include a product key inside.

Thanks!
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

Emmanuel

webgen said:
MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.
I am experiencingthe same problem with 2 PCs that I've just updated to 1803.  Please provide solution.  We were looking to install these today.
I have exactly the same problem since the update 1803... If you could help ?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Emmanuel said:
webgen said:
MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.
I have exactly the same problem since the update 1803... If you could help ?
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

Emmanuel

Thanks I've solved my problem, do you know why the 1803 update increase that much of disk space ?
I have installed only windows and Chrome and that uses almost 43go ??

Top Bottom