< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

swbrains

Hi, I am thinking of doing to do a clean installation of Windows 10 from the download image from your website on my new UM300 I ordered through Amazon because I'm having trouble with some drivers not being installed properly and also I can't get Windows to go to sleep. Currently Device Manager says there is a "Multimedia Controller" listed in "Other devices" section and it says the driver is not installed. I looked up the hardware ID (PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_15E2&SUBSYS_15E21022&REV_00) which points to an AMD Audio device, but I can't find a suitable driver on the Support page for it. I tried downloading all the drivers for the UM300 and installing or unpacking them, but every time I tell Device Manager to update the driver using one of the downloaded sets of files, it says no driver was found for that hardware.

Anyway, after I do a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro, will I need a Product Key to reactivate it when it completes? I don't see one anywhere in or on the product box. Thanks.

vinnielo

Hi. I've just upgraded Windows 10 on my N34 fanless and am being told my Windows has not been activated. Please could I have some assistance. Thanks.

vinnielo

Thanks. I have tried that but it says I have no connection to the Internet, even though I do. Then it says I should contact the manufacturer. I installed a new SSD so I have enough storage to carry out a Windows update.

Go2design

Hi,
I am also having issues with activation after restore of Windows 10.
I get the Windows key but activation impossible (error code : 0x803fa067).
Model: Z83-V
Many Thanks :)

OG Style

I have a Z83 with Windows 10 home and I did a reset and updates on it. Now it's saying windows is not activated. Can you help me fix this?

Thank you

Top Bottom