< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.

(2019/10/19 update)From the feedback information, we found that many of them are network failures. It is recommended that you do the following:
Open "Settings" - "Update and Security" - "Activate" and click on "Troubleshoot"
Hi,
my model is U300 bought from Amazon. Running on Windows 10 pro. Not activated.
Please advise the activation key.
Thank you!

annaepi

Hello. Also I can't activate the windows pro version. He tells me that I have a digital license for Home, and therefore he does not activate it. Can you help me?

Attachments

SatHelp

I have a set of 5-7 of the Z-83F which do not have the product key present in registry after an update, so we cannot activate them. Microsoft support helped me determine this (I knew but wanted to be sure exactly what the issue was).
If I could be sent a PM to respond with our serial #s I will do so; we need to activate Windows Pro to domain join these machines so we'll need product keys.
I had sent an email yesterday but haven't been responded to yet.
Thank you!

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I have a set of 5-7 of the Z-83F which do not have the product key present in registry after an update, so we cannot activate them. Microsoft support helped me determine this (I knew but wanted to be sure exactly what the issue was).
If I could be sent a PM to respond with our serial #s I will do so; we need to activate Windows Pro to domain join these machines so we'll need product keys.
View attachment 255
I had sent an email yesterday but haven't been responded to yet.
Thank you!
sorry sir, I did not receive your email ,please click on "Troubleshoot" ,thanks

SatHelp

sorry sir, I did not receive your email ,please click on "Troubleshoot" ,thanks
This is the result of clicking troubleshoot. Please read my message and note that I even got Microsoft Support involved. I need a more involved response, one that involves product keys for the devices that were purchased and put into production in our factory. They are not present in registry or in UEFI.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
This is the result of clicking troubleshoot. Please read my message and note that I even got Microsoft Support involved. I need a more involved response, one that involves product keys for the devices that were purchased and put into production in our factory. They are not present in registry or in UEFI.
Send to your private message

SatHelp

Send to your private message
Thank you for the product key. Is this key for all 6 devices that I shared serials for? I don't have the time to go back and forth over this, it is taking days and days. Your message was rather curt, only containing the one key and not another word. It would be much easier for all involved if you put just a little bit of effort into your handling of our issue. It wasn't my choice to be inconvenienced in this way. My boss wants this task completed, we need to move on. If this is what support is like, we won't be buying your products. Step it up please; I only want what we paid for to be made whole again. Thanks.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Thank you for the product key. Is this key for all 6 devices that I shared serials for? I don't have the time to go back and forth over this, it is taking days and days. Your message was rather curt, only containing the one key and not another word. It would be much easier for all involved if you put just a little bit of effort into your handling of our issue. It wasn't my choice to be inconvenienced in this way. My boss wants this task completed, we need to move on. If this is what support is like, we won't be buying your products. Step it up please; I only want what we paid for to be made whole again. Thanks.
Send to your private message,thanks

svtech

Send to your private message,thanks
Hello, I am having an activation issue. I downloaded the 1909 installer to format a minipc that was unable to receive windows updates any longer. After reinstalling I was unable to activate. I tried the troubleshooting step but it did not help.

Boker

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am having an activation issue. I downloaded the 1909 installer to format a minipc that was unable to receive windows updates any longer. After reinstalling I was unable to activate. I tried the troubleshooting step but it did not help.
Please send me your Amazon purchase order number and serial number. Our email :support@minisforum.com

Birette

Hi,

Same problem.
Can you help me to activate my windows 10 on my minisforum Z83-F
(error code : 0xC004C003)

Thanks

Top Bottom