< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

elliott

windows 10 activation is failing for me, too. i have the Z83-F, bought on Amazon. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 installed, and i let it install a bunch of windows updates before I realized it had activation issues. If i get the activation fix from you, and then proceed to upgrade to 1809, will i then have to fix the activation again, or will it stick?

also, please advise what additional information you need from me, in order to fix my activation issue. thanks. 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
elliott said:
windows 10 activation is failing for me, too. i have the Z83-F, bought on Amazon. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 installed, and i let it install a bunch of windows updates before I realized it had activation issues. If i get the activation fix from you, and then proceed to upgrade to 1809, will i then have to fix the activation again, or will it stick?

also, please advise what additional information you need from me, in order to fix my activation issue. thanks. 
I saw an email in the same question as you, and is that you?

Best regards,
Huang

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Travis said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Z83-F, 64 Bit
tmayn.ent@gmail.com
Sent to your email. 

Best regards,
Huang

englerj

I recently reinstalled my z83-F minisforum windows 10 machine using the package downloaded from the forum. However, it is not activating. I believe that the product key was removed somehow from the hardware. Can you help me fix this?

My model number is z83-F.
There is no serial number.

Thank you!

PS. I sent a private email to MinisForum as well.

- Jason

potskomtar

Hi , i have the same problem with a Z83-W purchased on Amazon on March 28, 2018, as windows update failed to install version 1809, I installed it with the image you provide in the forum, but the computer had the home version installed and being this a pro version, it asks me for a windows key that I do not have.
I appreciate any help, thanks.

PS ; This is my second good computer that the infamous 1809 update turns into almost a brick.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
haydehager said:
Hello,

I did reinstall of win10 and need activation code. I have Z83-F minis forum pc. 

Thank you,
Hayden
Send to your private message.

Best blessing,
Huang

roadkill60088

Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

I have the same issue. I need an activation key. My model number is Z83-F.

leleoutdoor

Hello, 
I have the same problem, I reset the mini pc and now Windows 10 ask me the activation code.
what can i do?

Best regards 

Daniele from Italy

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
vincentsemper said:
Hello, win10 pro activation key is needed after re-install. i have z83f minis forum pc 64bit
vincentsemper@hotmail.com
Sent to your email. 

Best regards,
Huang

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
leleoutdoor said:
Hello, 
I have the same problem, I reset the mini pc and now Windows 10 ask me the activation code.
what can i do?

Best regards 

Daniele from Italy

Best blessing,
Huang

LR0657

After recovery my Windows 10 pro is showing not activated status : Model: Z83-F Fanless Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350(2M Cache, fino a 1,92 GHz) 4K/4GB/64GB 1000Mbps LAN 2.4G/5.8G WiFi BT 4.0 Dual Screen Display bought on Amazon
Best regards
Luigi

Special_Paul

MinisForum said:
Special_Paul said:
Good morning.
One year ago, i purchased a Z83V mini PC on amazon and recently I had to reinstall the operating system, but now windows need to be activated.

Could you please send me a Windows 10 Home activation code.
The Mini's code is: Z83VCD-B-232ZCAW64 and its SN: EN808SJG71719
Thank you in advance.

Paul

Best blessing,
Huang
Hi Mr.Huang.
Could you please send me again the message because i can't find it in my PM area.
Many thanks.
Paul

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
After recovery my Windows 10 pro is showing not activated status : Model: Z83-F Fanless Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350(2M Cache, fino a 1,92 GHz) 4K/4GB/64GB 1000Mbps LAN 2.4G/5.8G WiFi BT 4.0 Dual Screen Display bought on Amazon
Best regards
Luigi

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Special_Paul said:
MinisForum said:
Special_Paul said:
Good morning.
One year ago, i purchased a Z83V mini PC on amazon and recently I had to reinstall the operating system, but now windows need to be activated.

Could you please send me a Windows 10 Home activation code.
The Mini's code is: Z83VCD-B-232ZCAW64 and its SN: EN808SJG71719
Thank you in advance.

Paul

Best blessing,
Huang
Hi Mr.Huang.
Could you please send me again the message because i can't find it in my PM area.
Many thanks.
Paul
Can you leave your email? I can't see how much your mailbox is

Huang

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Best regards
Luigi

flipper9

MinisForum said:

I bought your z83-w 2018113001wp0197 device off Amazon.  The Windows 10 key is not valid and is blocked by the activation server.  The card in the unit that showed how to activate did not work and led me to this tread.  Activating Windows Profession al Edition gave an error 0xc004c003  The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked.  Please help or I'll need to return the unit to Amazon for selling pirated Windows.
[hr]
Cannot activate Model Z83-W, MG2018113001WP0197 bought off Amazon.  It says that the Windows 10 key is blocked.  Is this a pirated version of Windows?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
flipper9 said:
MinisForum said:

I bought your z83-w 2018113001wp0197 device off Amazon.  The Windows 10 key is not valid and is blocked by the activation server.  The card in the unit that showed how to activate did not work and led me to this tread.  Activating Windows Profession al Edition gave an error 0xc004c003  The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked.  Please help or I'll need to return the unit to Amazon for selling pirated Windows.
[hr]
Cannot activate Model Z83-W, MG2018113001WP0197 bought off Amazon.  It says that the Windows 10 key is blocked.  Is this a pirated version of Windows?

Huang

fl00b

I have two Z83-F 64GB devices that I had to reinstall windows on after performing the 1809 update because they would no longer boot to the OS. Now windows is telling me that they are not activated. Please help! Thanks.

Gmocup2tou

Hi Everybody,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. 
I try to install again with usb stick , I have a same problem.
Please help and my email is gmocup2tou@wanadoo.Fr
Thank you

Z83F
Intel ATOM x5-Z8350
1,44 Ghz 
Ram 4G
HDD 64 Go
ID :93C11B6D-73B1-4E31-9D6D-C026AB1662B2
Windows 10 Pro Vers 1809 Vers.sys: 17763.316.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
I have two Z83-F 64GB devices that I had to reinstall windows on after performing the 1809 update because they would no longer boot to the OS. Now windows is telling me that they are not activated. Please help! Thanks.

Xisco Coll

I have the same problem wih activation of W10 Pro after update to version 1803 in my MinisForum Z83-F
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance!

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Gmocup2tou said:
Hi Everybody,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. 
Thank you

Z83F
Intel ATOM x5-Z8350
1,44 Ghz 
Ram 4G
HDD 64 Go
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang

Glitch

Just upgraded to win10 1809 using the image file you provided on this site, successful but now need the pro activation key.
Model Z83-F (Product ID 00330-5000-00000-AAOEM).
Thanks,
.../Glitch

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Gmocup2tou said:
Hi Everybody,
Thank you

Z83F
Intel ATOM x5-Z8350
1,44 Ghz 
Ram 4G
HDD 64 Go
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
I recently reinstalled my z83-F minisforum windows 10 machine using the package downloaded from the forum. However, it is not activating. I believe that the product key was removed somehow from the hardware. Can you help me fix this?

My model number is z83-F.
There is no serial number.

Thank you!

PS. I sent a private email to MinisForum as well.

- Jason
I answered you in a private letter.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Just upgraded to win10 1809 using the image file you provided on this site, successful but now need the pro activation key.
Model Z83-F (Product ID 00330-5000-00000-AAOEM).
Thanks,
.../Glitch

ikseif

Hi,
I have the same problem with re-activation of W10 Pro after update to version 1809 in my MinisForum Z83-F
I have no serial number on the back.
Thanks in advance!

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I have the same problem with re-activation of W10 Pro after update to version 1809 in my MinisForum Z83-F
I have no serial number on the back.
Thanks in advance!

onpremdigital

Hello,

I have purchased a few of these from your Amazon store with no issues, but just recently, one of my PCs is showing the Activate Windows watermark. Any chance I can get a key to reactivate? Thanks!

Product Model: Z83-F
Processor: Intel Atom X5-Z8350 (2M Cache, up to 1.92GHz)

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I have purchased a few of these from your Amazon store with no issues, but just recently, one of my PCs is showing the Activate Windows watermark. Any chance I can get a key to reactivate? Thanks!

Product Model: Z83-F
Processor: Intel Atom X5-Z8350 (2M Cache, up to 1.92GHz)

Top Bottom