< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

andreiaf

New Member
DANIEL CIBILS said:
Tuve el mismo problema y Huang me ayudó con un breve retraso de 24 hs.

Ahora todo esta bien
Same problem here, after upgrading windows to 1083 - lost activation. How can it be reinstated? I can see lots of the same questions.
Did anyone manage to successfully reactivate it after the upgrade?
Sent an email to support@minisforum.com
If don't get a reply soon - will go straight back to Amazon to write bad review to warn people not to buy this PC because of this problem. :mad:
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
andreiaf said:
DANIEL CIBILS said:
Tuve el mismo problema y Huang me ayudó con un breve retraso de 24 hs.

Ahora todo esta bien
Same problem here, after upgrading windows to 1083 - lost activation. How can it be reinstated? I can see lots of the same questions.
Did anyone manage to successfully reactivate it after the upgrade?
Sent an email to support@minisforum.com
If don't get a reply soon - will go straight back to Amazon to write bad review to warn people not to buy this PC because of this problem. :mad:
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
 

jmjensen

New Member
I have a model Z83-F. I "refreshed" the PC from within Windows 10. Now, it says that windows is not activated. When I try to activate it says that there is a Windows 10 Home digital license, but this has Windows 10 Pro. I cannot find a product key at all for this machine.
[hr]
I have model Z83-F.  I "reset" the PC from within Windows 10, but now it will not activate.  It says that I need a product key in order to activate, but I cannot locate one anywhere on the machine or box it came in.
 

ccollar77

New Member
I have recently installed 1803 and need a new product key

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-W
Processor Intel Atom x5-Z8350 @ 1.44GHz
RAM 2.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1803
installed 11/10/2018
OS Build 17134.1
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jmjensen said:
I have a model Z83-F.  I "refreshed" the PC from within Windows 10.  Now, it says that windows is not activated. When I try to activate it says that there is a Windows 10 Home digital license, but this has Windows 10 Pro.  I cannot find a product key at all for this machine.
[hr]
I have model Z83-F.  I "reset" the PC from within Windows 10, but now it will not activate.  It says that I need a product key in order to activate, but I cannot locate one anywhere on the machine or box it came in.
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ccollar77 said:
I have recently installed 1803 and need a new product key

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-W
Processor Intel Atom x5-Z8350 @ 1.44GHz
RAM 2.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1803
installed 11/10/2018
OS Build 17134.1
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang
 

MrReis

New Member
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Me too!
Product:  MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F
Product ID: 00330-500000-00000-AAOEM

Thank you.
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Me too!
Product:  MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F
Product ID: 00330-500000-00000-AAOEM

Thank you.
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
 

MrReis

New Member
MinisForum said:
MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Me too!
Product:  MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F
Product ID: 00330-500000-00000-AAOEM

Thank you.
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
Nothing reclieved in my e-mail about how to activate Windows - Just an auto-notification that you replied to my question in the forum.
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Me too!
Product:  MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F
Product ID: 00330-500000-00000-AAOEM

Thank you.
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
Nothing reclieved in my e-mail about how to activate Windows - Just an auto-notification that you replied to my question in the forum.
Please check your private mail.

Best regards,
Huang
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
1MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
MrReis said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Me too!
Product:  MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F
Product ID: 00330-500000-00000-AAOEM

Thank you.
Sent to your email.
Best regards,
Huang
Nothing reclieved in my e-mail about how to activate Windows - Just an auto-notification that you replied to my question in the forum.
Sent to your private messages. Not e-mail.
Best regards 
Wen
 

limajho

New Member
I bought two units Z83II and one of them I can not activate, of error 0xC004C003
[hr]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I bought two units Z83II and one of them I can not activate, of error 0xC004C003[/font]

[/font]
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
limajho said:
I bought two units Z83II and one of them I can not activate, of error 0xC004C003
[hr]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I bought two units Z83II and one of them I can not activate, of error 0xC004C003[/font]

[/font]
Sent to your mail.
Best regards,
Huang
 

Unreal

New Member
Good morning from Italy.
I also need a Windows 10 Home activation code.
I purchased a Z83 mini PC on amazon.it and I recently I had to reinstall the operating system, but in the box the code isn't provided.
Here some screenshot of my hardware

Thank you in advance.
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Unreal said:
Good morning from Italy.
I also need a Windows 10 Home activation code.
I purchased a Z83 mini PC on amazon.it and I recently I had to reinstall the operating system, but in the box the code isn't provided.
Here some screenshot of my hardware

Thank you in advance.
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Unreal said:
MinisForum said:
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang
Sorry Huang,
but I haven't received anything yet  :(
Can you leave your email? Or you send me an email, this is my email: support@minisforum.com

Best regards,
Huang
 

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Unreal said:
MinisForum said:
Can you leave your email? Or you send me an email, this is my email: support@minisforum.com

Best regards,
Huang

No problem: my email is unreal@sirnet.it
Already sent to your email address, if you still haven't received it, please send me an email.

Bestregards,
Huang
 
Top Bottom