< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

jaimebg

Hello, 

I have too a Z83-F from Amazon. When I install the update to win10 1803 I have a error because it was not enough space. Then I install from a Usb a new copy of windows 10 home and now I have a message that "Windows is not activated. Activate it now". I must to put the Pro version of windows 10 or the Home is correct?

Can you send me the activation code, please?

Best Regards,

Jaime

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jaimebg said:
Hello, 

I have too a Z83-F from Amazon. When I install the update to win10 1803 I have a error because it was not enough space. Then I install from a Usb a new copy of windows 10 home and now I have a message that "Windows is not activated. Activate it now". I must to put the Pro version of windows 10 or the Home is correct?

Best Regards,

Jaime
You need to tell me if your system is PRO or HOME version.

Best regards,
Huang

jaimebg

MinisForum said:
jaimebg said:
Hello, 

Best Regards,

Jaime

Best regards,
Huang
I have installed the HOME version.

Best regards.
Jaime

computerweenie

I have same problem with Z83 after trying clean install for 1803 upgrade stuck.  No label in box and no Win10Pro activation key on PC to comlete install... Please help.

jaimebg

MinisForum said:
jaimebg said:
Hello, 

Best Regards,

Jaime

Best regards,
Huang
System is installed with PRO version.

Best regards.

Jaime

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
jaimebg said:
MinisForum said:
jaimebg said:
Hello, 

Best Regards,

Jaime

Best regards,
Huang
I have installed the HOME version.

Best regards.
Jaime
[size=small]Sent to your email.[/size]

[size=small]Best regards,[/size]
[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
computerweenie said:
I have same problem with Z83 after trying clean install for 1803 upgrade stuck.  No label in box and no Win10Pro activation key on PC to comlete install... Please help.

[size=small]Huang[/size]

JBretton

Dear Sir or Madam,

I recently bought a Z83 mini PC from Amazon and it wouldn't update to V1803 due to lack of free space so I installed the updated version from scratch as described in another thread on this forum and now it needs to be activated.  I didn't find any CoA stickers or other licence information in the packaging so would you please send me a new activation number for my Win10Pro x64 software so that I may use my new PC?  Thank you

Sincerely,
James Bretton

Mathieu

Hello,

My computer is a Z83-F, atom z8350 under win10 pro (4Go/32Go)

activation lost after reinstalling 1803 from scratch :(

eswale

MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
I am unable to activate after restoring this back to factory defaults. I need an activation key.
[hr]
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

I have a Model Z83-F and I need an activation key after I restored this back to factory default. It is asking me for a product key which I do not have. Thank you.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
JBretton said:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I recently bought a Z83 mini PC from Amazon and it wouldn't update to V1803 due to lack of free space so I installed the updated version from scratch as described in another thread on this forum and now it needs to be activated.  I didn't find any CoA stickers or other licence information in the packaging so would you please send me a new activation number for my Win10Pro x64 software so that I may use my new PC?  Thank you

Sincerely,
James Bretton

[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Mathieu said:
Hello,

My computer is a Z83-F, atom z8350 under win10 pro (4Go/32Go)

activation lost after reinstalling 1803 from scratch :(

[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
eswale said:
MinisForum said:

I am unable to activate after restoring this back to factory defaults. I need an activation key.
[hr]
MinisForum said:

I have a Model Z83-F and I need an activation key after I restored this back to factory default. It is asking me for a product key which I do not have. Thank you.

[size=small]Huang[/size]

shakatakshak

Hi! i have the same problem : "I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon"

please help me
Thanks
[hr]
Hi ! I Have the same problem : 'I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon'

Please help me

Thanks ;-)

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
shakatakshak said:
Hi! i have the same problem : "I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon"

please help me
Thanks
[hr]
Hi ! I Have the same problem : 'I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon'

Please help me

Thanks ;-)

[size=small]Huang[/size]

budgen

I sure hope you can help activate. I really don\ said:

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
budgen said:
I sure hope you can help activate. I really don\ said:

Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Huang

Top Bottom