< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.

(2019/10/19 update)From the feedback information, we found that many of them are network failures. It is recommended that you do the following:
Open "Settings" - "Update and Security" - "Activate" and click on "Troubleshoot"

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Day,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon uk three days ago and I really love the pc but cannot use now and I may have to return it if it cannot be use.
Please help and my email is aderemilawal@hotmail.com
Thank you

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Monsuru7 said:
Good Day,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10  tells me that the product key is not valid. I must  activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon uk three days ago and I really love the pc but cannot use now and I may have to return it if it cannot be use.
Please help and my email is aderemilawal@hotmail.com
Thank you
Sent to your email.

rufus257987

I also need help with this issue. My computer is the "Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)4K/4GB/32GB " model.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
rufus257987 said:
I also need help with this issue. My computer is the "Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)4K/4GB/32GB " model.
Please tell me your machine model.

I will help you solve it.

Best regards,
Hu

xdmattz

I also had trouble updating Windows 10!

After the machine spent a day going through the upgrade process, and then all night trying to revert unsuccessfully to the previous version, I finally followed the directions and downloaded from Microsoft website to a USB drive and upgraded from there. At least now it boots and runs, but now I need the Windows Activation Key.

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F 
Processor Intel Atom x5-Z8350 @ 1.44GHz
RAM 4.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Version 1803
installed 6/15/2018
OS Build 17134.1

Can  you please provide the proper Activation Key

Thanks!

Dan M.
[hr]
xdmattz said:

After the machine spent a day going through the upgrade process, and then all night trying to revert unsuccessfully to the previous version, I finally followed the directions and downloaded from Microsoft website to a USB drive and upgraded from there. At least now it boots and runs, but now I need the Windows Activation Key.

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F 
RAM 4.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Version 1803
installed 6/15/2018
OS Build 17134.1

Thanks!

Dan M.

Do you need the Device ID and Product ID?

Also, according to my Amazon order this should have been Windows 10 Pro, but it came with Windows 10 Home. I'm not sure what the difference is, but is it difficult to change?

epompella

After (long process indeed) upgrade to version 1803, Windows on my Z83-F is not anymore activated. Please provide instructions / key.

Bought on Amazon.it on June 5th 2018, order number #403-9727628-2966721

Sold as " Z83-F Mini PC Windows 10 Pro Desktop Processore Intel Atom x5-z8350, RAM 4 GB / ROM 64 GB 1000 M / LAN 2,4 / 5,8 G WiFi Bluetooth 4.0,Dual Screen Disp"

Regards
E. Pompella

walter68

Same trouble here, sent e-mail to minisforum@outlook.com...

Still awaiting for instruction/new key

Regards

W. Arnoni

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
xdmattz said:

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F 
RAM 4.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Version 1803
installed 6/15/2018
OS Build 17134.1

Thanks!

Dan M.
[hr]
xdmattz said:

Product is:
MINISFORUM Mini-PC Z83-F 
RAM 4.0 GB
FLASH 32 GB
System 64 bit

Windows Specifications
Version 1803
installed 6/15/2018
OS Build 17134.1

Thanks!

Dan M.

Do you need the Device ID and Product ID?

Also, according to my Amazon order this should have been Windows 10 Pro, but it came with Windows 10 Home. I'm not sure what the difference is, but is it difficult to change?
I can provide you with Windows Pro's KEY for free.

If you still need Home please tell me.

I have sent Pro's Key to your email.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
epompella said:
After (long process indeed) upgrade to version 1803, Windows on my Z83-F is not anymore activated. Please provide instructions / key.

Bought on Amazon.it on June 5th 2018, order number #403-9727628-2966721

Sold as " Z83-F Mini PC Windows 10 Pro Desktop Processore Intel Atom x5-z8350, RAM 4 GB / ROM 64 GB 1000 M / LAN 2,4 / 5,8 G WiFi Bluetooth 4.0,Dual Screen Disp"

Regards
E. Pompella
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
walter68 said:
Same trouble here, sent e-mail to minisforum@outlook.com...

Still awaiting for instruction/new key

Regards

W. Arnoni
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

umar122

I have minisforum z83-f mini pc , after recovery my windows 10 pro is showing not activated status ,
i also send the PM but still waiting for the activation

thanks
umar

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
umar122 said:
I have minisforum z83-f mini pc , after recovery my windows 10 pro is showing not activated status ,
i also send the PM but still waiting for the activation

thanks
umar
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

MWeberSSI

MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

I could not upgrade to 1803 per your instructions - I had to restore W10 - now I cannot activate since the key is missing. Pls provide the activation key. Model Z83-F Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)4K/4GB/32GB 1000Mbps LAN 2.4/5.8G Dual Band WiFi BT 4.0 with HDMI and VGA Ports.
Thanks

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
MWeberSSI said:
MinisForum said:

I could not upgrade to 1803 per your instructions - I had to restore W10 - now I cannot activate since the key is missing. Pls provide the activation key. Model Z83-F Mini PC, Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)4K/4GB/32GB 1000Mbps LAN 2.4/5.8G Dual Band WiFi BT 4.0 with HDMI and VGA Ports.
Thanks
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

NikkiC

Hello,
I am also having this issue. I bought this from amazon a few days ago:

Z83-F Fanless MINI PC Desktop, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - DDR3L 4GB/64GB/Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 (up to 1.92 GHz)/HD Graphics/4K/2.4G+5.8G Dual WiFi/1000Mbps LAN/BT4.0 [Dual Output - HDMI&VGA]

I need to reactivate windows, please help

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
NikkiC said:
Hello,

Z83-F Fanless MINI PC Desktop, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - DDR3L 4GB/64GB/Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8350 (up to 1.92 GHz)/HD Graphics/4K/2.4G+5.8G Dual WiFi/1000Mbps LAN/BT4.0 [Dual Output - HDMI&VGA]

Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

amunneke

Albert. Hi All. Hu did a great job. He replied within 12 hours (be aware that I am in Europe) with an instalation script and my mini PC is upgraded too 1803 and I also got in no time an activation when I asked for it via the email box.Great and I am a happy user. said:
NikkiC said:
Hello,

Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
[hr]
Hello,
In answer to the messages I see I can say that I got an installation script and a activation from Hu in no time. Both worked fine and I am a happy user of a mini PC with 1803 and an activated Windows 10.
Just send your email to the minisforum email box. That work for me.
Hu thank you. You did a great job.
Best regards,
Albert

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
amunneke said:
Albert. Hi All. Hu did a great job. He replied within 12 hours (be aware that I am in Europe) with an instalation script and my mini PC is upgraded too 1803 and I also got in no time an activation when I asked for it via the email box.Great and I am a happy user. said:
NikkiC said:
Hello,

Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
[hr]
Hello,
In answer to the messages I see I can say that I got an installation script and a activation from Hu in no time. Both worked fine and I am a happy user of a mini PC with 1803 and an activated Windows 10.
Just send your email to the minisforum email box. That work for me.
Hu thank you. You did a great job.
Best regards,
Albert
Thanks to Albert for his support and trust.

I will definitely do better.

Best regards,
Hu

iceman1251

MinisForum said:

After updating to Windows 10 Pro build 1803 my system shows not activated. Please help.
Z83-f
Device ID : 927CA105-14AB-427D-B96D-86168BA19747
Product ID : 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM
Bought from Amazon.com 
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Order #[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]112-0813304-7184234[/font]

Top Bottom