< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Good Day,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon uk three days ago and I really love the pc but cannot use now and I may have to return it if it cannot be use.
Please help and my email is aderemilawal@hotmail.com
Thank you

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Ricky said:
i buy it on amazon
i have updated to 1803 now i have active problems, Windows 10 pro

can you help me?

i'll have the same problem in the next Windows update?
[hr]
[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]i buy it on amazon[/font][/size]
[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]i have updated to 1803 now i have active problems, Windows 10 pro[/font][/size]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can you help me?[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i'll have the same problem in the next Windows update?[/font]
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Monsuru7 said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good Day,
I update my "minis forum Fanless Mini PC Z83-F" to version 1803 but after this operation windows 10 tells me that the product key is not valid. I must activate the OS again with the windows key but I don't have none digital product key inside the package I received. I bought this from amazon uk three days ago and I really love the pc but cannot use now and I may have to return it if it cannot be use.
Please help and my email is aderemilawal@hotmail.com
Thank you
Sent to yoru email.

postdub

MinisForum said:

Hello,

I have the same issue on N34 could you please send me the activation !!

thank you
Po.

MrFreEeze

Hi All,

I just bought a N34 on Amazon, and after differents updates, i'm stuck with the "windows activation" message (0xC004C003).

Can you tell me how to fix this ?

Thanks

hornex

MinisForum said:

I have the same issue, updated Windows and unable to activate license. I have the N34.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
postdub said:
MinisForum said:

Hello,

I have the same issue on N34 could you please send me the activation !!

thank you
Po.
Sent to your email.

karlos40

MinisForum said:

[hr]
I have a minus forum Z83-F which I purchased from amazon uk and windows is asking to be activated could you help please

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
karlos40 said:
MinisForum said:

[hr]
I have a minus forum Z83-F which I purchased from amazon uk and windows is asking to be activated could you help please
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

karlos40

Activation

MinisForum said:
karlos40 said:
MinisForum said:

[hr]
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
[hr]
Thankyou for the activation code very helpful and quick responce

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Activation

karlos40 said:
MinisForum said:
karlos40 said:
MinisForum said:

[hr]
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
[hr]
Thankyou for the activation code very helpful and quick responce
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Hu

MrFreEeze

Hi all,

Since the last W10 update, N34 boot and boot and boot .... I tryed to reinstall it using the initialization and the full erase... but nothing seem to work.

The last episode, cortana spoke to me about few parameters to handle (language, wifi, ...) but the screen was black (as if HDMI wasn't handled no more)

What are the option ?

Return or do you have the solution?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
MrFreEeze said:
Hi all,

Since the last W10 update, N34 boot and boot and boot .... I tryed to reinstall it using the initialization and the full erase... but nothing seem to work.

The last episode, cortana spoke to me about few parameters to handle (language, wifi, ...) but the screen was black (as if HDMI wasn't handled no more)

What are the option ?

Return or do you have the solution?
Dear Sir,

When you try to restart, press "Delete" repeatedly to see if you can enter the BIOS?

Is the light of the Mini Pc blue?

Best regards,
Hu

Top Bottom