< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.

TPeter52

MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide 
I am having activation issue after having upgraded to W10 1803. See attachments.

Please help!

BTW - Just received PC today...very impressed. Nice product.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
TPeter52 said:
MinisForum said:

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide 
I am having activation issue after having upgraded to W10 1803. See attachments.

Please help!

BTW - Just received PC today...very impressed. Nice product.
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

bmiller

MinisForum said:

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Yeah....I got caught up in the update issue as well. Please email me the solution.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:

Yeah....I got caught up in the update issue as well. Please email me the solution.
Dear Sir,

Did you update successfully? Still in an updated state?

Best regards,
Hu

Miqe

Purchased an AP34 (N3450 processor) from Amazon yesterday and it failed activate on the update. What is the solution?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Miqe said:
Purchased an AP34 (N3450 processor) from Amazon yesterday and it failed activate on the update. What is the solution?
Dear Sir,

Where did you buy this machine?

Which Amazon store?

We currently do not have an AP34 machine, only N34.

Best regards,
Hu

bmiller

MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

It updated fine.....but the Windows license is now deactivated. I just need to know how to reactivate it.

Thanks!

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

It updated fine.....but the Windows license is now deactivated. I just need to know how to reactivate it.

Thanks!
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

Miqe

MinisForum said:
Miqe said:
Dear Sir,

Which Amazon store?

Best regards,
Hu
speed527  fulfilled by Amazon. Came here as Kodlix.com was referenced on the box as the forums for the product.

The description Product Model Ap34
Intel Apollo Lake N3450 CPU

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Miqe said:
MinisForum said:
Miqe said:
Dear Sir,

Which Amazon store?

Best regards,
Hu
speed527  fulfilled by Amazon. Came here as Kodlix.com was referenced on the box as the forums for the product.

The description Product Model Ap34
Intel Apollo Lake N3450 CPU
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu

bmiller

MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

Thanks!
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

Can you resend the email? I saw it last night after you sent it but when I went to work on the PC this morning, the email was gone. Not deleted, not in spam, just gone.

Thanks...

Shadowzero

MinisForum said:

Im experiencing the same issues. got my product from amazon yesterday and after updating it to the latest version it is asking me for a product key now

product model : ap42

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
MinisForum said:
bmiller said:
Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

Thanks!
Sent to your email.

Best regards,
Hu
Hu - 

Can you resend the email? I saw it last night after you sent it but when I went to work on the PC this morning, the email was gone. Not deleted, not in spam, just gone.

Thanks...
Resent to your email.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Shadowzero said:
MinisForum said:

Im experiencing the same issues. got my product from amazon yesterday and after updating it to the latest version it is asking me for a product key now

Sent to your email.

Shadowzero

MinisForum said:
Shadowzero said:
MinisForum said:

Sent to your email.
Thank you. Its showing its activated now

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Shadowzero said:
MinisForum said:
Shadowzero said:
MinisForum said:

Sent to your email.
Thank you. Its showing its activated now
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Hu

Ricky

i buy it on amazon
i have updated to 1803 now i have active problems, Windows 10 pro

can you help me?

i'll have the same problem in the next Windows update?
[hr]
[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]i buy it on amazon[/font][/size]
[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]i have updated to 1803 now i have active problems, Windows 10 pro[/font][/size]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can you help me?[/font]

[font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i'll have the same problem in the next Windows update?[/font]

Top Bottom