< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Factory default

itlo

How factory default of windows 10 system factory?.boot with f1,f2 .....?, I try alt+f10 and nothing happen.I installed a windows 10 new version only formatting partition s.o, but the recovery partition and the rest are originals.I like recover original win10 factory installation.

Or an iso with win10 original for my gn31

Thank you so much

Last edited:

Huang

Administrator
How factory default of windows 10 system factory?.boot with f1,f2 .....?, I try alt+f10 and nothing happen.I installed a windows 10 new version only formatting partition s.o, but the recovery partition and the rest are originals.I like recover original win10 factory installation.

Or an iso with win10 original for my gn31

Thank you so much
This is the original system file of GN31: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2qbsaf7aqc6mm9h/BLT-JX-MINIPC-M6JR120-BB80B-112-A1903.rar/file
Steps to reinstall the system:

FrankieGZ

I tried this and it seem like the script gets so far and then indicates it can't find a hard drive yet if I boot from a recover USB made for another computer it gets far enough that I can see the file system on the HOODSSD. So the Computer is ok but it seem the MRB section of the HOOD SSD is messed up and it won't load onto a drive without an MBR. Any suggestions?

FrankieGZ

Thanks Joey I tried that but it does not work either. I even replaced the SSD and it still says "can't find hard drive"

USB drives are recognized, sata drives on the other interface are recognized as being there. Must be broke. Is there a command prompt I could use to format the new SSD or something like that? I suspect there must be a working ssd in the slot that must have a good MBR for windows before anything could get done. But if the bios does not know one is there I can't do anything right? Guess it's not worth getting it fixed.

you can use the other way to reinstall Windows system
Install_of_Windows_10 STEP:
And install Driver

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Can you provide me with more information or pictures? So that I can judge the problem faster.

@FrankieGZ

Wenn Sie Windows von einem USB-Stick beladen können, oder Sie die SSD in einem anderen PC mit Windows erhalten können, wie folgt:
Unten in der Taskleiste folgendes schreiben:
Diskpart
Listenfestplatte
Die Nummer ihrer SSD aus der Liste gehört)
sauber
Partitionieren Sie eine politische Partition
Format fs = fat32 schnell
Ausfahrt

SSD kurz raus und wieder rein.
Jetzt sollte es gehen.

Gruß Wolfgang
Unbenannt.PNG

nochmal als Bild, die Übersetzung ist schlecht

Last edited:

FrankieGZ

@FrankieGZ

Wenn Sie Windows von einem USB-Stick beladen können, oder Sie die SSD in einem anderen PC mit Windows erhalten können, wie folgt:
Unten in der Taskleiste folgendes schreiben:
Diskpart
Listenfestplatte
Die Nummer ihrer SSD aus der Liste gehört)
sauber
Partitionieren Sie eine politische Partition
Format fs = fat32 schnell
Ausfahrt

SSD kurz raus und wieder rein.
Jetzt sollte es gehen.

Gruß Wolfgang
View attachment 613

nochmal als Bild, die Übersetzung ist schlecht
Thanks Wolfgang I Don't speak the language but got enough from the pic to get it. As soon as I have time I'll try that. I also just ordered an enclosure so I could remove the drive and put it on a usb 3 port of a windows machine. That will make the whole process easier. Again thanks.

Top Bottom